Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2013, 09:27 PM

35,095 posts, read 51,217,998 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by v8don View Post
Hey guys, lately I've notice older white women are hitting on me tall, skinny/slender blondes and brunettes at the grocery stores, bars, gym, parks, etc. So far three women have asked me out 42, 45, and 48. I'm 30 by the way and I'm African American and I just don't understand it. I mean I have dated interracially in the past with Asian, Middle Eastern, and Hispanic women but I never dated white women. Not that it is an issue but I'm just shaking my hand around the concept of why this is going on. This is new to me anyone noticing a trend of this or something? Because this is different.

OMGosh the horror of it all, women making a pass at you, how can you stand it????
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2013, 10:08 PM

102,188 posts, read 107,809,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dissenter View Post
Was this in Baltimore per chance? Last week I got grabbed about 4 times by older white women to dance while I was at a bar there. I knew Baltimore women were more easygoing than DC but never thought that easy. Instead of calling Baltimore Charm City I'm calling it Cougar City.
Diss Does Batchelorhood.

I follow the adventures of Dissenter like I do Jet Jockey's. You can't beat those two for colorful characters!

Old 07-26-2013, 10:36 PM

355 posts, read 388,924 times
Quote:
Yeah, they are very attractive. They are fit, in the gym at least 4 times out of the week, and they are die-hard whole foods fans. But still this is all new to me and its different. They are very sweet, classy, extremely easy to talk to, and professional women. The thing is I have three and I need to obviously choose one. Then again I'm remininsing what my 20s were all about though lol!!!
you don't need to choose one before you even go on a date! date them all and pick the one(or ones) you like

Old 07-26-2013, 10:54 PM

7,454 posts, read 13,423,099 times
Choose one. Impregnate her. Buy a house with a double garage and a white picket fence. Have 2.5 kids. Buy a dog. Live happily ever after.

Old 07-26-2013, 11:44 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,169,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dissenter View Post
Was this in Baltimore per chance? Last week I got grabbed about 4 times by older white women to dance while I was at a bar there. I knew Baltimore women were more easygoing than DC but never thought that easy. Instead of calling Baltimore Charm City I'm calling it Cougar City.
My man.

Old 07-27-2013, 12:34 PM

9,301 posts, read 8,343,376 times
Quote:
Hey guys, lately I've notice older white women are hitting on me tall, skinny/slender blondes and brunettes at the grocery stores, bars, gym, parks, etc. So far three women have asked me out 42, 45, and 48. I'm 30 by the way and I'm African American and I just don't understand it. I mean I have dated interracially in the past with Asian, Middle Eastern, and Hispanic women but I never dated white women. Not that it is an issue but I'm just shaking my hand around the concept of why this is going on. This is new to me anyone noticing a trend of this or something? Because this is different.
Well, I myself notice quite a few women coming on somewhat strong to me, but in your case, this is next level. With me, they don't see me in that way. But if they did, I wouldn't reject.

Old 07-27-2013, 12:38 PM

9,301 posts, read 8,343,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Maybe it's a sudden fad. Did a new movie just get released, or screened on TV, or something? Maybe there was an article in a women's magazine.

(I have no idea if the OP is for real, or not. This being C-D, and all...)
No movie has been released, (that I know of). however, I am writing a movie that has a subplot that is based on my experience with this type of deal. It's nice, but it's kinda new to me, like the OP.

If it is a hit, then us Blackies are going to have to watch it, LOL!!!

Old 07-27-2013, 12:40 PM

1,073 posts, read 1,796,500 times
When he said "old", I was thinking women in their 60s or older, not women in their early/mid 40s, LOL!

Old 07-27-2013, 02:23 PM

11,395 posts, read 24,441,486 times
I think it's probably because you are attractive, nice, and seem somewhat safe. You're probably well spoken and intelligent. They are probably confident, independent, and maybe curious to see what you're all about --and it might be more than just sex they're after.

If you do go out with one, take her out for a nice quiet dinner and ask her why. Be honest. Satisfy your curiousity, too. We need more open discussion in the world.

Old 07-27-2013, 04:05 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,524,165 times
Quote:
See thats what I'm nervous about. I mean race is a sensitive issue here and I've heard stories about the stares and heckling, especially with the black and white thing. However though, when I was dating interracially with the Asians, Hispanics, and Middern Easterns I really didn't have any bad social issues when I would date these women other than the typical black women stares, which is no harm or foul to them I just like what I like. It would be nice if everyone would drop the race thing though but I guess I'm being overly optimistic.
Another Black woman checking in to tell you to just go for it and have fun! There is no need to overanalyze the reason that these gorgeous and fit older women are into you. If you have a mutual attraction, then simply go out with them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships