Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2013, 02:12 PM

20,764 posts, read 19,984,458 times

Advertisements

hate the feeling of a ring???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2013, 02:12 PM

1,503 posts, read 1,857,290 times
Does my husband smacking my a$$ playfully count?

Old 08-01-2013, 02:18 PM

8,779 posts, read 9,456,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
hate the feeling of a ring???
yup,believe it or not.
i hate anything covering my hands in any way, it gives me the "skeebies" its the same reason i don't put gloves on when working around the house or when i was a younger boy working construction...i would have rather been dirty or bloodied then have anything around my hands or fingers

i do keep my wedding band around my neck off a chain though

Old 08-01-2013, 02:22 PM

20,764 posts, read 19,984,458 times
Just a matter of being used to it.

I took my wedding ring off after 7 years and felt naked. Still keep touching the spot.

Old 08-01-2013, 03:50 PM

22,595 posts, read 47,698,122 times
Never... even when I was in P-town during Womens Week.

Old 08-01-2013, 04:04 PM

6,319 posts, read 7,246,324 times
Ugh too bloody often for my liking.

Some women of a certain age will hump anything that moves.

Old 08-01-2013, 05:57 PM

8,757 posts, read 9,468,542 times
Not as much as it use to happen in my younger years, but still happens ever so often. Realized more than a decade into a friendship, one of my best of friends had always been in love with me, made me sad really because I loved her to death, but not in that way and it felt almost like she had incestuous feelings because we had been friends for so long and my feelings toward her was like that of a sister.

Another memorable one was when a classmate asked me to join her and her male cousins for a night out on the town, since my prom night, even though everything was paid for, went bust, I ended up not go to the event. I received a call from the classmate to hang out. I was clueless. That evening was so bizarre from beginning to end, to say the least I also didn't quite get some of what she and her cousins were saying since they said some things in Spanish as if they didn't want me to know. With all that happened, still I didn't figure that she had romantic feelings for me. It's too bad I didn't go that way, she was one of the most gorgeous girls in my high school, a true beauty and a very lovely person all around. She gave up on me when she realized I had moved in with a guy I had been dating. But I didn't really realize what was on going in her mind till years later when I put things together about the events that took place. BTW, I graduated from an all girls high school. The school went co-ed after my graduation class.

Old 08-02-2013, 01:58 AM

2,569 posts, read 7,745,980 times
Well, I am a woman, married to a woman, and my wife "hits on" me quite often. Daily.

I've had some female friends admit crushes or get drunk and want to make out. In high school a couple of times as well. So in situations where I am already close to someone, then it is more common.

As far as random women hitting on me? Rare. I haven't been to any in a long time, but I've been flat out ignored for hours in lesbian bars. I really do think that they assumed I was straight and just "experimenting" or whatever. It was quite an ego hit for me actually, when I first started going to women's bars, after a lifetime of being hit on all the time by guys, then, nothing.

Whatever. I don't need to attract more women than the one I have! I still get hit on by guys though, even when I am out with my wife. She's usually the first to notice it when they are ogling or whatever, I am oblivious these days.

Old 08-02-2013, 03:54 AM

9,659 posts, read 10,231,741 times
I've been hit on... Once.

Well, more like sexually assaulted, but it was in high school and I couldn't be arsed enough to deal with the special procedures they had for these things since it was near the end of my Sr year.

Old 08-02-2013, 04:55 AM

12,918 posts, read 16,872,913 times
These stories are creepy. Fortunately, no, for me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships