Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-26-2013, 10:59 AM

19,112 posts, read 30,635,477 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by m.alghul View Post
It's not buying. Its a demand-a prerequisite from the woman who wanted a man. Parents found one and negotiations began, at the woman's behest. Do you get that, or are you dense?

No, not a perfect example. I've never learned about, heard, or seen, or asked out a woman with scars or whatever it is you have. Your attempt at trivializing short guy's issues is quite bothersome.

You DO believe that. Every girl believes or feels that, but handsome, fit, athletic short guys will not even entertain the idea of fat women as partners, whereas fat women will openly seek those short guys because they think they have a chance to settle for a 'depreciated Bentley automobile' or 'foreclosed home'. That is all we are, something to settle for. Look at us as beta all you want. I don't see myself as that and will refuse to consider fat women/unattractive women. Like i said, I'd rather be shot or have cancer.

Fat women can lose weight. Short guys can't grow taller. At least short guys can be super handsome. Fat women will never be super beautiful, by any definition.

And I disagree, fatness will never triumph over fitness. Never.
So... basically your argument (if you can even call it that) is 'I'm right, you're wrong and there's nothing you can say to change my mind so neener neener neener'.

As for 'fatness over fitness', I see it with my own eyes. I guess my direct experience is now wrong?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2013, 11:10 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,712,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
There's always one or two brand new members that pop up when a 'short guy' thread gets started. I have a feeling they just google 'women hate short guys' or something to that effect and then just troll everything that pops up.
He's not a new guy. How many short athletic handsome entitled foreigners with a string of arranged brides can there be to post on City-Data?

Old 08-26-2013, 11:18 AM

2,765 posts, read 3,630,857 times
I suppose that girl talks like that because she is young and immature. Don't sweat it she is not the only girl in the world. I will tell you this in a sincere way as a short man myself 5'4" I understand how you feel. Honestly I have never been happy about my height but that has not stopped me from living a normal and fullfilling life. To tell you the truth no woman has ever made fun of me for being short so it doesn't have to be something that keeps you from finding someone. Just keep looking and you will find her.

Old 08-26-2013, 11:19 AM

77 posts, read 200,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
So... basically your argument (if you can even call it that) is 'I'm right, you're wrong and there's nothing you can say to change my mind so neener neener neener'.

As for 'fatness over fitness', I see it with my own eyes. I guess my direct experience is now wrong?
I'm stating that short guys are unattractive, gross, and disgusting, just like fat women/unattractive women. whats wrong with that? Its true.

Fat people can't play any sport the requires stamina, agility, besides eating. Soccer, football (fat linebackers but it will take a month to go around them simply because their fat), basketball, swimming, running, hurdling, hockey, tennis.

Old 08-26-2013, 11:22 AM

19,112 posts, read 30,635,477 times
Quote:
I'm stating that short guys are unattractive, gross, and disgusting, just like fat women/unattractive women. whats wrong with that? Its true.

Fat people can't play any sport the requires stamina, agility, besides eating. Soccer, football (fat linebackers but it will take a month to go around them simply because their fat), basketball, swimming, running, hurdling, hockey, tennis.
If you think you're unattractive, gross and disgusting that's your problem not mine.

I've got a list of short guys I'd love to go out with but who rejected me because I was taller/bigger than them. It's their prerogative to not want a woman bigger than they are just like it's a woman's not to want someone smaller than they are. No skin off my back.

And you're absolutely wrong about the last part

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
He's not a new guy. How many short athletic handsome entitled foreigners with a string of arranged brides can there be to post on City-Data?
I am short, athletic, and cute/handsome according to some people (but I think I am average and sometimes ugly). It wouldn't matter if I was 10/10 in facial aesthetics anyway because I'm short.

One arranged. The other wasn't. Better than talking to some drunk bimbo in a bar or club.

102,216 posts, read 107,956,787 times
Quote:
People will sometimes 'settle' so as to not be alone. But that doesn't mean he isn't attracted to you so don't dwell on that. He is attracted to you if he asks you out. Others are resolved to living with their cats or dogs. Older women for example, as you will often here around the internet (whether it is a misconception or know idk), will 'settle' for a 'beta male' before she gets too old or is too old to have kids and must grow up and play with them. Time is of the essence and they can't waste too much time so they could settle.
Lots of women love beta males. This may be incomprehensible to you, but to them, a beta is a prime catch. If you want to truly understand life and women, you need to leave the cliches behind.

Old 08-26-2013, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1orlando View Post
I suppose that girl talks like that because she is young and immature. Don't sweat it she is not the only girl in the world. I will tell you this in a sincere way as a short man myself 5'4" I understand how you feel. Honestly I have never been happy about my height but that has not stopped me from living a normal and fullfilling life. To tell you the truth no woman has ever made fun of me for being short so it doesn't have to be something that keeps you from finding someone. Just keep looking and you will find her.
Losing my hair bro. I'm already 28. Im good at writing stories, art, playing soccer, cars, and history. Those things keep me numb. maybe someday.

Old 08-26-2013, 11:26 AM

14,294 posts, read 13,194,471 times
My brother is super short. He is married to a woman who is gorgeous, smart, funny and awesome. And stands a whole head taller than he.

I don't see what is gained by this sort of complaint. You cannot change your height.

Old 08-26-2013, 11:28 AM

2,765 posts, read 3,630,857 times
Quote:
Losing my hair bro. I'm already 28. Im good at writing stories, art, playing soccer, cars, and history. Those things keep me numb. maybe someday.
Yeah I.feel you my hair has been thinning since I was 23. It sucks but oh well. I make up for my lack of height in other ways.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships