Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2013, 09:09 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,991,145 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kat247 View Post
No I haven't. I just say sorry that I can't get there and he'd get mad.
And that's why you find a guy who's willing to ask you what you like, and if you can't get off my penetration, they lend a hand or tongue!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2013, 09:16 PM

13,601 posts, read 21,388,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cashrulez View Post
Could be. Or could be that she couldn't really hear herself as she was in the midst of an orgasm. Sort of like a guy doesn't realize how goofy he looks when he O's.

I dated this girl for about a year. She lived on the second level and her neighbors were on the first level. She was LOUD. She had no idea how loud she was. If the sex wasn't so dang good I would've told her to keep it down a little. But I figured, let her do her thang. She only got loud right when she was ready to finish. So for about a 30 seconds. I'm sure the neighbors thought I was a total stud. Which I may be.
Well you are my hero

Talking about my friend earlier, he would come out the next morning snickering "did you hear that, did you hear that"? When I told him "dude I just got home I had to go to a motel because of it" that just propelled his ego even more. I guess it was about ego to him. He must of did something right though because she came over a few times. The thing is though, in reality he was broken hearted about his wife and that girl was just something to numb the heart break.

Old 08-26-2013, 10:22 PM

1,392 posts, read 2,098,873 times
Funniest scene ever, Naked Gun, Detective Frank Drebin is angry with his girl and accuses her of sleeping with her boss and being in cahoots with him, he leaves the table, turns around, and t=in the most dead-pan face says "And by the way, I faked every orgasm"

Old 08-26-2013, 10:56 PM

3,111 posts, read 8,053,193 times
I'm a guy, and I've faked it before. It was a ONS, with a rather unattractive woman. I had way too many to drink, was tired, and it would have taken me a while to finish.

So, I faked it. She didn't believe me, because she checked the condom on the floor the next morning.

Old 08-27-2013, 04:30 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,946,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
Well you are my hero

Talking about my friend earlier, he would come out the next morning snickering "did you hear that, did you hear that"? When I told him "dude I just got home I had to go to a motel because of it" that just propelled his ego even more. I guess it was about ego to him. He must of did something right though because she came over a few times. The thing is though, in reality he was broken hearted about his wife and that girl was just something to numb the heart break.
Prolly his ego that made her leave.

Old 08-27-2013, 07:54 AM

1,503 posts, read 1,855,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
I can't remember who it is, but someone on this board (I think) has a husband to takes the occasional "it's just not working tonight" as a challenge, so she fakes it sometimes so he finishes quickly and they can just go to sleep.
My husband did that early in our relationship a few times, but soon realized it was not due to any lack of overpowering manhood on his part.

Old 08-27-2013, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elained10 View Post
It took my ex roughly 5 months to ask why I didn't O, he obviously was paying attention but did nothing about it. I told him he wasnt doing what I needed. Even when he could make me O he very rarely did.

I haven't had that much experience but I have hit the big O with anyone else lol
I hope you told him what you DID need when the subject came up!

Old 08-27-2013, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sixy* View Post
That would be me!

He feels guilty if he get his but I don't get mine, so he'll keep on trying. There are just some days where it's not physically going to happen, no matter how hard he tries.
Well, his heart (or something else *wink*) is in the right place at least.

Old 08-27-2013, 08:02 AM

1,724 posts, read 1,601,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Maybe, he licked his way to orgasm? but its highly unlikely every women through intercourse.

I can taste, smell, and definitely feel a woman orgasm; there's no faking me.

My wife doesn't fake it, because she can't. Her entire upper body turns beet red and her legs quiver for about half a minute afterwards when she has an orgasm. Can't fake that.

Yes guys, it's freakin' awesome, just for the record!

Old 08-27-2013, 08:04 AM

1,724 posts, read 1,601,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Thanks for sharing! Good foreplay is everything!

Actually, I was thinking that the guy I mentioned probably wasn't aware that some faking had gone on at some point. But I guess no one could ever know for sure, right? But considering that at least 1/3 of women can't O except from oral (and he didn't do oral), I'd say it's unlikely that his claim is true.
My ex fiance (the bullet I dodged before dating and marrying my wife) never once had an orgasm. And get this - she wouldn't LET me do oral on her to try to get her there! She didn't even like my hands touching her down there.

For a while I worried it was a trust issue, just turns out she was a prude with a very "sex is gross/bad/evil" type upbringing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships