Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-02-2013, 12:16 AM

26 posts, read 22,848 times

Advertisements

We have been seeing each other for 3 months and although I know he is busy...
I don't want him to lose interest like every other guy I have been with has only seemed to be interested until the 3 month deadline...
But this one is different, he is special, we have onl been able to see each other every 3-4 weeks because we are busy, Especially him!!! But I'm just as busy,
Anyways most of our communication is txt so how would I keep him interested and excited to see me?(non sexual for this) but he does seem distant but it's probably how busy and tired he is, and me just overthinking it
(I always ask him how he is going but I don't want to be too clingy, I'm at a moderated level- I hope)
So any suggestions?? thanks!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2013, 01:02 AM

207 posts, read 355,161 times
It's a whole different story when you add that you see him every 3-4 weeks and you have been seeing each other for 3 months. That's 3-4 times???

It doesn't really sound like you are seeing him...more like you are an option. He probably is seeing someone on the other weeks...keep that in mind. If he was really into you he wouldn't be that busy.

Honestly...I think texting has made juggling other women/guys so much easier. It's deceiving because you feel like you are getting time but the reality is he's probably texting you, other girls at the same time while he is watching the game or doing other things.

The moral of the story- when someone is interested you know.

Last edited by FutureDays; 09-02-2013 at 01:12 AM..

Old 09-02-2013, 01:05 AM

1,915 posts, read 3,995,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elinaday View Post
I don't want him to lose interest like every other guy I have been with has only seemed to be interested until the 3 month deadline...
But this one is different, he is special, we have onl been able to see each other every 3-4 weeks because we are busy, Especially him!!! But I'm just as busy,
Anyways most of our communication is txt so how would I keep him interested and excited to see me?(non sexual for this) but he does seem distant but it's probably how busy and tired he is, and me just overthinking it
(I always ask him how he is going but I don't want to be too clingy, I'm at a moderated level- I hope)
Stop dating married men.

Old 09-02-2013, 01:19 AM

No, we knew each other for years before hand as really good friends and also we are both busy because we have exams on at the same time

Old 09-02-2013, 03:28 AM

Well if he isn't married or already in a relationship, my advice is to be dishonest and make him think other men are interested in you. Once he thinks that you have other suitors, he will step up his game.

Is he truly interested in you, or just trying to get some tail? I still think he's married or in a long term relationship.

Old 09-02-2013, 04:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kharing View Post
Well if he isn't married or already in a relationship, my advice is to be dishonest and make him think other men are interested in you. Once he thinks that you have other suitors, he will step up his game.

Is he truly interested in you, or just trying to get some tail? I still think he's married or in a long term relationship.
Thanks by the way we are both 17

Old 09-02-2013, 04:50 AM

Oh, you both are 17 and super busy? OMG, I totally understand, for sure!

[dailymotion]xw9ze5_moon-unit-zappa-valley-girl-1982-tv-performance_music[/dailymotion]

Old 09-02-2013, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kharing View Post
Oh, you both are 17 and super busy? OMG, I totally understand, for sure!

[dailymotion]xw9ze5_moon-unit-zappa-valley-girl-1982-tv-performance_music[/dailymotion]
We have exams and co curricular commitments and family problems... Didn't you ever get an education?

Old 09-02-2013, 02:34 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,215,422 times
Quote:
He's just not that into you. Men who are into women call and make an effort to see them. If he seems distant, it's because he is.

Old 09-03-2013, 04:30 PM

61,869 posts, read 87,339,575 times
Quote:
Did you ever tried to find out why "guys lose interest in you after 3 months of dating"?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships