Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-10-2013, 04:54 PM

1,373 posts, read 2,959,235 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by the minx View Post
I thought you were a dude all this time.
No, according to CD I'm an ""aggressive"" woman, in other words when I catch a thief in my backyard stealing apples instead of getting them off my property,I should invite them in for coffee!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2013, 04:58 PM

2,427 posts, read 3,985,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by angrymillionaire View Post
No, according to CD I'm an ""aggressive"" woman
lol, oh really?

Quote:
Not everyone wants to have sex. You go home with a cleaner conscience after going to a strip club than screwing some diseased hooker.
Quote:
I have always wanted to bring the American strip joint experience to Europe, set up a chain of strip clubs with beautiful women but I dont't think Europeans care to only look.

c'mon dude at least take the time to setup two separate alts...

Old 10-10-2013, 05:04 PM

2,386 posts, read 3,270,732 times
Quote:
Seems gross & all but it worked liked a charm. I saw him, the kitty kat got wet but I wasn't going to drop those nasty panties or even my skirt so I did not cheat on the hubby!
Thanks for the rep and the comment but I really don't need them. Lol you really are a little troll aren't you

Old 10-10-2013, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OdysseusNY View Post
lol, oh really?

I'm not sure what those little snippets of yours are supposed to prove? I have a thread on here about my problems with the Mirena. So surely I'm a woman?

Dog sick after Mirena? Hair falling out, headaches, facial pain, dry eyes, problems with walking

Old 10-10-2013, 05:07 PM

17,869 posts, read 21,006,797 times
how on Earth do people put themselves in these stupid situations?

Honestly, do people think logically?

Old 10-10-2013, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elained10 View Post
Thanks for the rep and the comment but I really don't need them. Lol you really are a little troll aren't you

Actually if you have read my threads you will find that I hate serial cheaters, babies out of wedlock etc. So this type of behavior is atypical even for me. I have even alluded to going on long periods of time with the SO without sex, so even I am shocked at how badly I want to sex this man or at least am thinking about it.

Old 10-10-2013, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OdysseusNY View Post
lol, oh really?

Haha I thought she was a he some people lol

Old 10-10-2013, 05:12 PM

2,427 posts, read 3,985,674 times
Quote:
I'm not sure what those little snippets of yours are supposed to prove? I have a thread on here about my problems with the Mirena. So surely I'm a woman?
you just don't pass the sniff test. something's fishy

Quote:
Actually if you have read my threads you will find that I hate serial cheaters, babies out of wedlock etc. So this type of behavior is atypical even for me. I have even alluded to going on long periods of time with the SO without sex, so even I am shocked at how badly I want to sex this man or at least am thinking about it.
I have a child out of wedlock I would never cheat though.

English isn't your first language?

324 posts, read 441,363 times
Quote:
No, according to CD I'm an ""aggressive"" woman, in other words when I catch a thief in my backyard stealing apples instead of getting them off my property,I should invite them in for coffee!
No . you should invite him in to sex Him . offering coffee is for people that don't live in the real world
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships