Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2013, 07:59 AM

2,349 posts, read 5,437,818 times

Advertisements

I can't see the answer being "yes" if this question was asked as applied for men. Men have to climax or it isn't really that good.

What about women? Can they enjoy regular sex without ever (like not even once a year) climaxing?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2013, 08:06 AM

15,714 posts, read 21,078,108 times
Never climaxing? No.

However, there are times where I've had sex without climaxing and it was still enjoyable. If that happened all the time I would imagine it would get a bit frustrating.

Old 07-23-2013, 08:16 AM

220 posts, read 364,004 times
Never climaxing? I have a close friend who is now a female sex therapist and she is adamant that yes women can be sexually satisfied.

Why is that? Because they don't know the feeling of orgasm to compare it to.

Now for women who CAN climax but rarely do, they are less likely to feel satisfied because their minds and bodies know what an orgasm feels like and yearns to repeat that level of pleasure.

And 99% of it (the ability to orgasm) is in their head.

She also told me about a colleague of hers who treats women who have either never had an orgasm, or rarely have orgasms, with hypnosis. In almost every case, the hypnotist can cause the patient to have multiple orgasms within minutes - proving that the body is capable but the conscious mind is not (without therapy)

Old 07-23-2013, 08:35 AM

9,086 posts, read 1,460,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DazedandAmused View Post
Never climaxing? I have a close friend who is now a female sex therapist and she is adamant that yes women can be sexually satisfied.

Why is that? Because they don't know the feeling of orgasm to compare it to.

Now for women who CAN climax but rarely do, they are less likely to feel satisfied because their minds and bodies know what an orgasm feels like and yearns to repeat that level of pleasure.

And 99% of it (the ability to orgasm) is in their head.

She also told me about a colleague of hers who treats women who have either never had an orgasm, or rarely have orgasms, with hypnosis. In almost every case, the hypnotist can cause the patient to have multiple orgasms within minutes - proving that the body is capable but the conscious mind is not (without therapy)
I'd like to visit that therapist.

Old 07-23-2013, 08:41 AM

16,709 posts, read 19,422,361 times
We are getting on up in years and DH goes off pretty quickly these days, so I don't have time to get there myself. It's been this way awhile and I have gotten to the point where I don't care anymore. He can get me off other ways, or I can handle it myself. It doesn't bother me.

Old 07-23-2013, 08:49 AM

23,177 posts, read 12,231,255 times
Quote:
If this hypnotist isn't making several million bucks a year I'm not buying it.

Old 07-23-2013, 08:50 AM

29,748 posts, read 34,409,851 times
Saying that women don't generally climax from intercourse is different than a woman never climaxing, ever. Most women know how to take care of business on their own, and usually do. With another person, sometimes you're just on different wavelengths, but someone who's good in bed will make sure that his partner gets what she needs.

Old 07-23-2013, 08:52 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,178,273 times
Personally, no. A big, big no.

Old 07-23-2013, 08:56 AM

220 posts, read 364,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangaia View Post
If this hypnotist isn't making several million bucks a year I'm not buying it.

Its actually quite common.

Have none of you ladies been to the adult hypnotist show in Las Vegas? Not only is it hilarious, but its educational.

Erotic Hypnosis Gave Me the Most Intense Orgasm of My Life | VICE United States

Old 07-23-2013, 08:58 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,178,273 times
Quote:
Its actually quite common.

Have none of you ladies been to the adult hypnotist show in Las Vegas? Not only is it hilarious, but its educational.

Erotic Hypnosis Gave Me the Most Intense Orgasm of My Life | VICE United States
We're too busy at the slots, restaurants, or the pool to see a show.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships