Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2013, 09:26 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,171,795 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro2113 View Post
Someone disagrees with your opinion, you resort to calling them gay. Very mature
Quote:
Originally Posted by AT-AT28 View Post
BTW, if drop is trying to talk to me, your on my Perma ignore list, so don't waste bandwidth trying
Ro - I don't know what you are talking about. He's very mature! Bwahahahaha!

I guess that's why he didn't answer my question - which I was, in fact, very curious about!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2013, 09:32 PM

1,065 posts, read 1,802,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scout 31 View Post
I'll agree with what AT-AT28 said.....so much so even elderly men think it and still "horn" around.
As my father likes to say "The mind and will is strong, but the flesh is weak"

Old 10-15-2013, 10:04 PM

1,089 posts, read 1,421,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GKelly View Post
Why is that after a man sleeps with you he doesn't want amythig to do with you anymore? This has happened to me more than once. The guy seems really interested, we flirt, we sleep together, then BAM he's gone. He even turns his phone off for the next few weeks. Do they think we want a relationship or something? I'm more along the lines of, hey, that was fun, let's do it again. Not, be my bf now! It's annoying when a guy thinks you're in love with him after sex that he feels the need to avoid you. Cause that's when I start to like someone more. So I just don't understand this whole sex thing and waiting it out. I love sex but I can't just be completely detached afterwards. And why does a guy lose respect for you if you put out too quick? What does respect have to do with it?
It's not all men, so please don't bunch us all together.

Many guys are opportunists. If a woman is flirty, and gives off a vibe that she's interested in sex (and I know that women can spot a guy looking for sex a mile away) they'll take her up on it. It's called a one night stand. They don't want a relationship, they don't want to take her home to Mom, and they don't want their friends to meet her. They'll act charming, they'll buy drinks (sometimes dinner) and they'll be gone forever after the act.

That might be the problem. Don't bring sex into the equation too early.

Edited:
And, a guy will lose respect for you if you go to bed too early, because he knows that if he can get a woman in bed easily, another guy CAN too.

Old 10-15-2013, 11:26 PM

495 posts, read 684,755 times
Your problem is quite simple. Your having sex with males that can get casual sex fairly easily. That group is a very small percentage of men. I deduct this from your post because an average guy would be thrilled to have sex more than once with a hot, nice girl that's really good at sex. You need to start having sex with the rest of us. Those top shelf dudes are hard to control as you have found out.

Old 10-15-2013, 11:34 PM

10,930 posts, read 11,727,236 times
Differently. You need to pick men with your views.

Old 10-16-2013, 03:14 AM

19,969 posts, read 30,227,645 times
some men are like dogs, just out to bury their bone in as many holes as they can
this is a dangerous game..

i do believe some women are better at identifying red flags-(early on) while some ignore, or refuse to see them...

decent guys wont and dont do this-

one woman i met years ago on a first date, looked right at me and asked for references- she said she has been burnt so many times, that she wants references. she said not your sister or mother, but a friends wife/girlfriend or better, a past girl friend..she said- if we may be sharing bodily fluids within a couple months, i wanna know who im sharing with...
then she gave me three numbers to call on her..

i said, doesnt this affect the natural chemistry of things- being a bit suspicious?? she said the guys that find this offensive, or wont do it-either have alot to hide, have shytty intentions,,,,and i just saved myself alot of time and possibly shame - being with a pig or user..
she soon after moved for another job,,,,
but i found that intriguing.. on her part

Old 10-16-2013, 03:47 AM

16,488 posts, read 24,483,331 times
No offense but this doesn't happen to most people. If you are sleeping with guy after guy one time and then he dumps your and disappears, something is going on in your end.

Old 10-16-2013, 04:09 AM

15,080 posts, read 14,327,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GKelly View Post
Why is that after a man sleeps with you he doesn't want amythig to do with you anymore? This has happened to me more than once. The guy seems really interested, we flirt, we sleep together, then BAM he's gone. He even turns his phone off for the next few weeks. Do they think we want a relationship or something? I'm more along the lines of, hey, that was fun, let's do it again. Not, be my bf now! It's annoying when a guy thinks you're in love with him after sex that he feels the need to avoid you. Cause that's when I start to like someone more. So I just don't understand this whole sex thing and waiting it out. I love sex but I can't just be completely detached afterwards. And why does a guy lose respect for you if you put out too quick? What does respect have to do with it?
Works both ways. I've dumped men after sleeping with them, and that's usually because the sex was pretty bad.

Old 10-16-2013, 05:11 AM

555 posts, read 592,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogersParkGuy View Post
I'm sorry, but it is not equal. Women who break lots of hearts are still "sluts," while men who bed lots of women are "studs."
Women who break a lots of hearts and are "popular" are sluts? LOL

Old 10-16-2013, 08:14 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,868,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flotard View Post
Women who break a lots of hearts and are "popular" are sluts? LOL
Yeah I think he is confused.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships