Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-19-2013, 04:27 PM

1,355 posts, read 2,546,441 times

Advertisements

i am often amazed at discovering new sources of information from various dating and relationship blogs, forums, links etc.

so i think it would be nice if we could share some of our favorite sources of information on the internet with others, if you would be so kind.

me? i don't have much to list but maybe i will update later.

1. huffingtonpost.com: general information, current interesting dating/relationship topics. has lots of various links and articles for good discussion points.

2. moejackson.com: lots of celebrity paparazzi pics for the hollywood set. it's always good to see how the stars dress, life, etc. give you lots of info and lifestyle tips, along with giving you lots of topics for discussion.

3. youtube.com: lots of dating and relationship tips, but just gotta go through the garbage a bit to find the good stuff.

4. twitter and instagram: if you want to see how the sexy popular ppl live, just follow as many as you want and you can learn vicariously.

you guys have any you wanna share???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2013, 04:29 PM

3,452 posts, read 4,618,955 times
For women....google...DEDAN TOLBERT.

For men....google....Tariq Nasheed

Two totally different guys that keep it about as real as possible.

Last edited by usamathman; 10-19-2013 at 04:39 PM..

Old 10-19-2013, 04:40 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,342,198 times
City Data-relationships

Old 10-19-2013, 04:48 PM

2,947 posts, read 7,020,434 times
Datehookup forums.

Old 10-19-2013, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
City Data-relationships

sorry bro, that is the worst suggestion ever. you have to know that it takes a long time to figure out who is worthy following around here, present company included.

i don't pay attention to so many of the female posters here, as i'm sure so many of them don't pay attention to any of the male posters, including yours truly. and then you have the clueless, dateless, undateable, and jaded types, plus drive-by dating gurus, arm chair wanna be relationship counselors, and "donna reed/father knows best" old school advisors, and of course, we can't forget about those CDR trolls just trying to kick up a dust storm.

this place sucks for dating and relationship advice until you get a better idea of who is saying what and you treat their advice as appropriate.

plus i am going to go out on a limb here an say most frequent posters here come here for the entertainment value of it. you honestly don't believe these long time posters with 1000s of reps are here seeking advice do you? hell no, no one could be that screwed up.... or maybe i'm wrong lol

Last edited by nokiddin; 10-19-2013 at 05:09 PM..

Old 10-19-2013, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon_fly_12 View Post
datehookup forums.
+1

Old 10-19-2013, 05:06 PM

okay one more from me:

5. talkaboutmarriage.com: for those married, separated, or divorced couples going through difficult times. it was so helpful for me at least when i need something better than what i found here on CDR.

Old 10-19-2013, 05:07 PM

2,947 posts, read 7,020,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nokiddin View Post
okay one more from me:

5. talkaboutmarriage.com: for those married, separated, or divorced couples going through difficult times. it was so helpful for me at least when i need something better than what i found here on CDR.
+1

Good stuff there.

Old 10-19-2013, 10:44 PM

10,855 posts, read 6,371,365 times
Dating Advice - Dating Coach Evan Marc Katz -
He posts a short piece, then there may be 10s or 100s of comments to pore through in response.

Old 10-19-2013, 11:24 PM

529 posts, read 702,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloven View Post
Dating Advice - Dating Coach Evan Marc Katz -
He posts a short piece, then there may be 10s or 100s of comments to pore through in response.
You aren't kidding about "short piece." In fact, his posts are completely devoid of any content. It's like he just discusses a random topic and his discussion is "what do you guys think?" I'm not busting on him, I'm just saying that there's not a whole lot of content, although the responses seem more "real" than what you get on here. Someone said this place is strictly for entertainment value and I'd agree. Here is mostly about people trying not to look bad. That place seems to have people who admit that they're completely shallow or do bad things to people (e.g., I just read the post where it said that white women refuse to date Asians or short people, which makes way more sense than what you get over here, where everyone just says "no, nobody cares about that stuff and we're all unbiased!").
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships