Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-05-2012, 03:47 PM

299 posts, read 1,132,188 times

Advertisements

Today I was feeling rather frisky and my husband was doing chores around the house and came in to get something to eat. I was lying in bed (a bit tired today) and when he walked in, I said, I would like to have SEX WITH YOU! He said "My love, you have bad timing".... Went to eat lunch, went outside and finished washing the windows... yes, washing windows, then announced he was going to go wash the car and play golf.

We have been married for almost 5 years. He has never been a very sexual person (yes, I knew this when we got married) RARELY initiates sex and sulks often and says "you don't want to have sex with me" in a baby voice. So not appealing.

He just has a low libido I guess.... no he isn't getting it elsewhere as that would require an actual interest in sex.

I have even lost 15 pounds. I wasn't overweight to begin with but needed to lose an extra few. Now I am at my perfect weight. I have been getting botox, hair extensions, losing weight etc. He ONCE in awhile will say I look good but he is not a man of compliments. My girlfriend said it's classic psychology 101. I'm screaming for attention!

We have sought therapy for our issues (other issues like can't connect on an emotional level) as he is blocked for some reason... and it didn't work.

Last night I got back from having dinner with my sister and was wearing a very sexy outfit. He was kind of sleeping. I got in bed and was going to give him a BJ but he snapped at me and said "you are in bed with your dirty clothes on! They have been in a restaurant and that's disgusting, you know I hate that!"..... Buzzkill!!! So I undressed and got into bed. I texted my girlfriend and he got mad and said "all you do is text her and you wonder why we don't talk".... WHAT???? She is in another country all alone right now and I am her support. Geez. I just feel beat down. Not sure how much more of this I can take. REJECTION SUCKS!
Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2012, 03:59 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,991,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deja Vu Again View Post
Today I was feeling rather frisky and my husband was doing chores around the house and came in to get something to eat. I was lying in bed (a bit tired today) and when he walked in, I said, I would like to have SEX WITH YOU! He said "My love, you have bad timing".... Went to eat lunch, went outside and finished washing the windows... yes, washing windows, then announced he was going to go wash the car and play golf.

We have been married for almost 5 years. He has never been a very sexual person (yes, I knew this when we got married) RARELY initiates sex and sulks often and says "you don't want to have sex with me" in a baby voice. So not appealing.

He just has a low libido I guess.... no he isn't getting it elsewhere as that would require an actual interest in sex.

I have even lost 15 pounds. I wasn't overweight to begin with but needed to lose an extra few. Now I am at my perfect weight. I have been getting botox, hair extensions, losing weight etc. He ONCE in awhile will say I look good but he is not a man of compliments. My girlfriend said it's classic psychology 101. I'm screaming for attention!

We have sought therapy for our issues (other issues like can't connect on an emotional level) as he is blocked for some reason... and it didn't work.

Last night I got back from having dinner with my sister and was wearing a very sexy outfit. He was kind of sleeping. I got in bed and was going to give him a BJ but he snapped at me and said "you are in bed with your dirty clothes on! They have been in a restaurant and that's disgusting, you know I hate that!"..... Buzzkill!!! So I undressed and got into bed. I texted my girlfriend and he got mad and said "all you do is text her and you wonder why we don't talk".... WHAT???? She is in another country all alone right now and I am her support. Geez. I just feel beat down. Not sure how much more of this I can take. REJECTION SUCKS!
Sorry you get rejected from a man who doesn't have much of a libido that you already knew about before you said the I dos? The guy seems re ally cold and doesn't notice you at all. What did you see in this guy again?

Hell, whenever I get to see my GFs, I can't wait to get my arms around her and let her know how much I wanted to see her and get those clothes off!

Old 02-05-2012, 04:01 PM

12,573 posts, read 15,559,929 times
You seem to have a grasp on the circumstances, so I'm really not understanding what you're looking for.
How often does he reject you?

Old 02-05-2012, 04:05 PM

12,101 posts, read 17,088,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deja Vu Again View Post

Last night I got back from having dinner with my sister and was wearing a very sexy outfit. He was kind of sleeping. I got in bed and was going to give him a BJ but he snapped at me and said "you are in bed with your dirty clothes on! They have been in a restaurant and that's disgusting, you know I hate that!"..... Buzzkill!!!
LMAO!

Welcome to domestic life!

Old 02-05-2012, 04:05 PM

434 posts, read 684,588 times
Your relationship has BIG problems. Fix'em if you can, but don't stay around long because life is way too short to be miserable. In 22 years of marriage, I think I have turned my wife down once.

Old 02-05-2012, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
You seem to have a grasp on the circumstances, so I'm really not understanding what you're looking for.
How often does he reject you?
Sorry, I was just venting. I'm hurt. Was wondering if anyone could relate to me but looks like not!!

He once rejected me in the beginning of our relationship but he was having HUGE problems at work and was stressed. He just is never enthusiastic to have sex with me and never initiates. Sometimes I try to give cues by rubbing him in bed etc... but often he falls asleep. Then he complains we never have sex. OMG. I will never initiate again.

Old 02-05-2012, 04:08 PM

88,560 posts, read 84,738,350 times
Look on the bright side. You have nice clean windows, don't you?

No, I don't blame you for feeling rejected. You did say you knew this about him when you married him, though. Did you think he might improve as time went on? Is there any possiblity he is gay but closeted, or do you think he is straight but just doesn't have much of a sex drive?

Old 02-05-2012, 04:13 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,713,752 times
The honesty translator:

I wasn't overweight to begin with = I was overweight
I have even lost 15 pounds = I haven't lost much but my clothes feel good, scale doesn't budge much. Water weight?
Now I am at my perfect weight = I would like to be eventually

Old 02-05-2012, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
Look on the bright side. You have nice clean windows, don't you?

No, I don't blame you for feeling rejected. You did say you knew this about him when you married him, though. Did you think he might improve as time went on? Is there any possiblity he is gay but closeted, or do you think he is straight but just doesn't have much of a sex drive?
That's funny MightyQueen. Yes, I knew he wasn't very sexual at the beginning but he was having these HUGE issues at work and it went on for almost a year. Yes, I thought things would get better as time went on. My bad.

I did once think he MIGHT be gay but I don't think so...

Old 02-05-2012, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
The honesty translator:

I wasn't overweight to begin with = I was overweight
I have even lost 15 pounds = I haven't lost much
Now I am at my perfect weight = I would like to be eventually
I am at my perfect weight. I have even had two (MALE) friends say don't lose anymore, it won't look good on you. Anyway, has nothing to do with my husband's lack of sex drive.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships