Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-13-2013, 09:08 PM

2,947 posts, read 7,021,045 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Dogs are great as a way to meet women!
Yes, they are!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2013, 09:31 PM

n/a posts
Quote:
Ever feel like giving up on love and life
Ever not?

Also, you think not having a girlfriend means you have problems? Try having three!

Quote:
I have wished that this be my last day in my life, most of my life. I'm 45 now. I suspect I'll live to be 100.
Wow, you must not be very proactive....go after your dreams, you owe it to yourself...

Old 12-13-2013, 10:16 PM

3,009 posts, read 3,643,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slanderous View Post
Then get help. Complaining about it on the internet isn't going to help.
I am working on that and trying to figure out what to say on top of whay my problem is or are. I do not want to sound stupid when calling and emailing.

I do know one thing there going to say sleep more too bad it is not going to happen I can't . Who has time for 8 hours of sleep?

Old 12-13-2013, 10:58 PM

2,947 posts, read 7,021,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by krieger00 View Post
I am working on that and trying to figure out what to say on top of whay my problem is or are. I do not want to sound stupid when calling and emailing.

I do know one thing there going to say sleep more too bad it is not going to happen I can't . Who has time for 8 hours of sleep?

Anxiety.
Desire to micromanage.
Lack of social interaction.

Start Googling a string of symptoms that you connect with and see what commonality they have.

You've also failed to respond to my very legitimate suggestion of getting a dog.

The Health Benefits Of Having A Dog

10 Benefits of Being a Dog Owner | Mental Floss

Old 12-13-2013, 11:14 PM

3,009 posts, read 3,643,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon_fly_12 View Post
Anxiety.
Desire to micromanage.
Lack of social interaction.

Start Googling a string of symptoms that you connect with and see what commonality they have.

You've also failed to respond to my very legitimate suggestion of getting a dog.

The Health Benefits Of Having A Dog

10 Benefits of Being a Dog Owner | Mental Floss
Well I kinda of all ready have a dog it was supposed to be my moms dog but the dog ended up being liking me more.

Old 12-14-2013, 06:59 AM

11,795 posts, read 12,035,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by krieger00 View Post

Since you have so much free time to spend on the internet, as someone who wants to be a nurse, you should know or be looking up what the detriments are to your life, mind and overall health if you don't get enough sleep.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships