Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-13-2013, 09:58 AM

3,201 posts, read 4,411,086 times

Advertisements

dude let me hold $250k, you can borrow my chick for a day or two... no touching though!

Old 12-13-2013, 10:11 AM

5,751 posts, read 10,379,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AverageGuy2006 View Post
Perhaps he is a mathematician who wrote a book about dolphin trainers, endangered Orca Whales, Vampires and a woman caught in the middle ?

It was probably a trilogy. That made it to the the studio. Maybe he was smart and had royalties even though he sold the franchise ?

I think vampires should be introduced in the sequel, as it would offer quite a new shift in story line while utilizing the success of the introduction of the characters and story line from the first movie.

But, what the f do you title such a trilogy that includes Orcas, a single mom, a broken dolphin trainer, and eventually vampires?

This is great stuff! Every troll is a new character in our trilogy....

He is a shy Russian mathematical genius who meets Katiana while in Siberia. He has a patent on software algorithms that predict ice pattern affects on Orca whale migration paths. Ted Turner (billionaire environmentalist) gives him $8 million for the patent in order to save the Orcas.

But will SvetKat and the twins leave the cheating Bolshoi Ballet director in order to live on millionaire Blueski's marine vessel named "Arctic TTHS" ( "Too Tall Hung Short")...

Stay tuned to find out!

Old 12-13-2013, 10:36 AM

2,758 posts, read 4,959,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCUBS1 View Post

He is a shy Russian mathematical genius who meets Katiana while in Siberia. He has a patent on software algorithms that predict ice pattern affects on Orca whale migration paths. Ted Turner (billionaire environmentalist) gives him $8 million for the patent in order to save the Orcas.

But will SvetKat and the twins leave the cheating Bolshoi Ballet director in order to live on millionaire Blueski's marine vessel named "Arctic TTHS" ( "Too Tall Hung Short")...

Stay tuned to find out!
HILARIOUS!

Lol.

Old 12-13-2013, 02:51 PM

1,237 posts, read 1,949,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueskies84 View Post
- My current net worth is approximately $8 million. I am 28 years of age. Please do not ask the source of my wealth, it is not relevant. It's 80% cash, 20% other. All self made.
- I don't drink and I don't drive. I'm not much of a party person. One on one I am a good conversationalist and can make people laugh if we share a similar sense of humour. But I am awful in group situations and retract into my shell.
Your situation sucks. You're obviously "new money", which makes you a walking target for gold diggers who would just love to turn your net worth from 8 to 4 million. Based on the rest of your post, my best guess is that you're into some sort of tech field. Don't tell us that the source of your wealth isn't important, because it is. It's obviously a passion of yours, and if you're good enough to turn 8 mil from it before the age of 30, it's one of your defining characteristics as a human being.

For a fee, I'll gladly help you get your head on straight. I'll be your own personal "Hitch". PM me if interested. If not, good luck.

Old 12-13-2013, 03:01 PM

175 posts, read 275,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
You're wrong. You haven't tried, have you? You keep thinking of reasons for NOT trying, so I assume you've never tried. Give yourself 6 months of getting involved in a variety of activities, then get back to us.

If you've lost confidence and the ability to be articulate, get therapy. You can afford it. Also work on your low self-esteem, while you're at it. Consider it an investment in yourself. It will pay off.
This.

And, from everyting else said:

1. You need to learn to drop the perfectionist complex. It's really bad for you and could also be a way of you protecting/saving yourself from setting your standards on things so high, you never achieve them or never try because your all about "all or nothing" thinking so if you can't give it your all, your escape route as a perfectionist means you don't have to do it. You need to change this - take this advice form someonewho has a perfectionist complex, has since realised its a bad thing & began to realise its ok to be normal, have flaws & make mistakes.

2. You haven't accumulated enough money? You have $8M, how much more do you need?? I think this could be related to the above.

3. Skilldeadlys comment about using the determination you had about succeding in mathematics......use this toward improving YOURSELF & SOCIAL LIFE, not just women. Do this - use this gift of determination you have.

If you really are that loaded, by all means don't blow the lot and flaunt it like a douche but use it to improve yourself. Get yourself a new wardrobe. Get a personal trainer and hit the gym. Seek out a good therapist, life coach (if reputable), treat yourself to some holidays - give yourself a reward for your achievements. This is important and referred to in self deveopment as "celebrate your wins".

I've been able to do all of the stuff in the last paragraph in some shape or form and I'm not a millionaire. This maybe soinds narcisstic but if I had your money I'd be struggling to juggle the amount of women I had on the go. And thats not because I use the money to buy happiness, I could totally change my entire life if I had that. If I and others as a non millionaire can do these things, as a millionaire you've got a huge advantage.....so use your wealth to your advantage.

Old 12-13-2013, 03:23 PM

4,698 posts, read 4,075,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tofur View Post
what are you smoking....

you cannot turn 100k into 1.2 million in the stock market in 4-5 years. Sorry, doesn't work like that. Maybe in an absolutely perfect scenario, but running into that is dumb luck for a 23 year old. Think 7-10% a year return, not forgetting cap gains taxes.
Remember I said top performing stocks. What I was saying is that even in a perfect scenario he would not earn more than 1.2 million.

Old 12-13-2013, 03:26 PM

4,187 posts, read 5,160,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCUBS1 View Post

Stay tuned to find out!
I would pay through the nose for this show.

Old 12-13-2013, 03:44 PM

550 posts, read 1,487,846 times
You need to stop putting yourself down, stop focusing on your flaws, and get yourself out of the house. There are plenty of women out there who are the female equivalent of you, but they're not going to come knocking on your door. And sure, there are a lot more single nerdy math geek gamer men out there than women, but lucky for you all those men are sitting at home playing video games so there's virtually no competition. The nice thing about women is that even nerdy women are pressured into socialization, so they are out there and they are going to be interested in you. If you are 6'6" and thin, you are at least average looking. Get some decent clothes and a good haircut to catapult yourself into the above-average looking group, because that's all it really takes for guys. And if you don't have a job already, consider getting one. It will get you out of the house and put you into contact with a lot of people in a structured setting, which I'm guessing is going to be more comfortable for you than just going up to strangers in bars and whatnot. But bottom line, you need to leave the house to meet a woman. Jesus, why do all nerdy 20-something men not understand this simple concept?

Old 12-13-2013, 03:51 PM

102,212 posts, read 107,931,771 times
OP seems to have abandoned the thread. Let's hope he's out circulating.

Old 12-13-2013, 04:14 PM

39,232 posts, read 27,611,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueskies84 View Post

- My current net worth is approximately $8 million. I am 28 years of age. Please do not ask the source of my wealth, it is not relevant. It's 80% cash, 20% other. All self made.
Sure it is.

No self made millionaires would call themselves loser because they are not.

Let's not pretend a person with 8 mil really has problems finding dates. Please.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships