Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-04-2014, 12:23 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,733,087 times

Advertisements

I am a little suspicious of the husband too. Sounds like his version is very conveniently blameless.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2014, 12:35 PM

1,428 posts, read 1,406,916 times
You have caller id, do you pick up the phone at all when she calls or does your husband pick up?
She likes the attention your husband is giving her by answering her calls and allowing her to use him as her therapist. Some people will talk to anyone who will listen to them and continue to call them as long as they will listen. I think she's testing those boundaries with your husband and will continue to do so because she can and he's allowing it.
I think your husband needs to either ignore her calls or tell her to stop calling. It may be better to ignore her since he's already told her to stop calling and she didn't. As long as he makes himself available to her, she's going to keep calling.
And if you don't answer the phone when you see it's her, it may not hurt to pick up the phone and say, "My husband's busy, is there anything I can help you with?" I wonder if you do that few times she might get the picture.

Old 01-04-2014, 12:54 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,196,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snugglegirl05 View Post

What are your impressions of my husband's female friend?
How would you have handled the situation if you were the wife?
If a similar situation happens again, how would handle the situation if you were the wife?
My impression is that their relationship is inappropriate and their intentions are suspect. I would tell my husband his "helping" stray female days are over (after I removed my foot from his ass). If he wants to really help people he can go volunteer at a shelter or for hospice. Your husband is full of shyte. I suggest you open your eyes to this and nip it in the bud now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships