Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2014, 05:19 PM

2,947 posts, read 7,021,045 times

Advertisements

Haven't we had a few threads very similar to this from one hit wonders?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2014, 05:21 PM

9 posts, read 10,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
You play, you pay.

Sorry, if this is true, you are obviously not mentally competent. If you go to court you may get a judge to agree and assign you a caretaker.

How so? Bareback feels much better. She's 34, I figured the chance is much lower and I know when to pull out. Then she said "theres a chance I can be pregnant" and my friend agreed. I'm scared because the relationship is so unstable, she went through my Facebook and messaged girls who were interested in me, telling them that I said they were ugly and messed up a lot of new chances for me. We didn't end on good terms.

Old 01-09-2014, 05:22 PM

26,142 posts, read 31,189,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dissenter View Post
On the completely off chance this is a true story. What were you doing having sex without a rubber and with a woman who wants a kid when you don't anyway?
Regardless of what may be said, we all know the reason many young men and even older men make for not wearing one - it doesn't feel the same. I can't feel anything with one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanC86 View Post
It's totally true. I don't see what is so unbelievable other than the fact I haven't gave into cheating during that long sexless period?
Oops, wait, here come the excuses now. What is so unbelievable my dear is that you didn't educate yourself properly on the 'method' you decided to use and it's high risk factors. You even said yourself you knew there was residualness - how can you not take responsibility for yourself, your decisions, or your actions. Not her's, but your's.

You have accepted no culpability or responsibility for your own decisions in this matter.

Old 01-09-2014, 05:22 PM

1,397 posts, read 1,619,935 times
I'm not going to judge you, and I have no doubt this is a real story. My late fiancé and I would use the pull out method for years, undoubtedly many times while I was ovulating, and i never got preggers. Count this as a lesson, you know what to do next time

Old 01-09-2014, 05:24 PM

45,398 posts, read 60,592,880 times
Quote:
I'm nervous. We had unprotected (and some rough) sex a lot this past weekend. I always pulled out in time. I know there was a lot of pre c*m present and she was right on her most fertile time of the month (pre and during ovalution). We did it a lot for 2 days. She is 34 years old. We are in an exclusive Long distance relationship due to her job transfer and first time both of us had sex since July. Is there a good chance she may be pregnant??? I don't know what to do? She tells me not to worry about it, but her clock is ticking and she wants a kid!!! I don't!
Hi Dad.

Old 01-09-2014, 05:25 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,345,504 times
If she is prego, the decision to have it or not isn't yours.

Pray she isn't, and next time, go anal.

Old 01-09-2014, 05:26 PM

26,142 posts, read 31,189,782 times
Quote:
How so? Bareback feels much better. She's 34, I figured the chance is much lower and I know when to pull out. Then she said "theres a chance I can be pregnant" and my friend agreed. I'm scared because the relationship is so unstable, she went through my Facebook and messaged girls who were interested in me, telling them that I said they were ugly and messed up a lot of new chances for me. We didn't end on good terms.
Yep...and there it is as anticipated.

Old 01-09-2014, 05:27 PM

48,533 posts, read 34,863,037 times
Quote:
Did it feel $400 per month for 18 years good?
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 01-09-2014, 05:27 PM

7,400 posts, read 6,371,533 times
If this is legit, she could be only 4 dpo, so it's a bit early to test. If she ovulated on, say, Sunday, then it's too early to know. By next Thursday she can POAS and you'll get your result.

If you don't want a baby then wrap your sh*t.

Old 01-09-2014, 05:30 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,171,795 times
I'm sorry but what's the point of this thread? You want to know what the chances are that she's pregnant? Well, regardless of what your "chances" are - she either is or she isn't. Your chances could be 50/50 or 90/10 or 20/80 and it really doesn't matter.

You had sex with out a condom when you don't want children. That's dumb.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships