Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2014, 07:36 AM

7,841 posts, read 13,244,941 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty2011 View Post
Did you respond to her texts? And if so, what did you answer her about the pocketbook and book?

Was just about to ask the same. I'm hoping if he responded it wasn't with a "Yes, dear."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2014, 07:37 AM

6,032 posts, read 9,217,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManicMonday View Post
I wish it was baloney.

Yesterday a coupon came in for a coach pocketbook she wanted. Plus she needed a book for night school. While not home, she is texting me a lot, asking me to get te book and if we can get her pocket book.

But she has not said hello or goodbye to me in 5 days.

Let her know that these items are luxuries and if she wants things like this, she should let you practice your photography work and continue your business. Otherwise she can get a $20.00 chinese knockoff and photocopy a friends book.

Old 01-23-2014, 02:48 PM

29 posts, read 27,572 times
As a follow up to this...

She has calmed down and details discussed. Basically she was upset that I would use myself and another women as my "wife" on the site. No matter how many times I explained that it was a test shot, and told her that before we shot it, she was just not believing it.

Further, I asked why she thinks I would actually put a picture me myself on the site with another women, call her my wife, for all our friends and family to see....and complain about. Why would I do something to obviously wrong in front of her. Finally, I just told her you either believe me or you don't. This is what hit home.

Old 01-23-2014, 02:52 PM

102,234 posts, read 108,040,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManicMonday View Post
As a follow up to this...

She has calmed down and details discussed. Basically she was upset that I would use myself and another women as my "wife" on the site. No matter how many times I explained that it was a test shot, and told her that before we shot it, she was just not believing it.

Further, I asked why she thinks I would actually put a picture me myself on the site with another women, call her my wife, for all our friends and family to see....and complain about. Why would I do something to obviously wrong in front of her. Finally, I just told her you either believe me or you don't. This is what hit home.
She's irrational on this subject. You were standing in for a model who didn't arrive, right? And the test shot never was going up on the website, you would only post the final product, which would be with the two professional models.

I think what you experienced was a symptom of a deeper problem. Does she have other issues with your job, your profession? Her behavior was kind of childish. Something's wrong, somewhere. Have you ever had other disagreements where her reaction didn't make sense?

Old 01-25-2014, 11:07 AM

4,003 posts, read 6,106,177 times
You did nothing wrong, sounds like she had no interest in being part of it in the past. It's clearly for the business, sounds like she was there. This is for your work, its not like you were making out with the women. Your wife is being unreasonable.

Old 01-25-2014, 02:08 PM

34,941 posts, read 36,288,569 times
I'm a woman, so take this for what it's worth, but was she hormonal at the time?

If she's mid-thirties or beyond and was feeling hormonal it's more likely for something stupid to bother her.

I'm thinking this will blow over.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships