Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-16-2014, 08:05 AM

382 posts, read 336,824 times

Advertisements

I've been around on the forums and asked similar questions. I'm 26 and lack maturity in relationships this being my second relationship.

I went from something normal 8 year first love relationship Into being with a mother of the three kids all from the same loser father.

Maybe it's jealously maybe it's immaturity but unfortunately he's in the kids lives and she has to communicate with him. It's hard for me to deal with because of all th bs he's put her through. She's civil with him on the phone then yesterday it was his Wednesday night and anywyss they talked for about a minute or two then he made her laugh.

Why the hell does this bother me so much? It makes me mad she would even laugh because he is still a loser to her. She always says she doesn't want any problems because if he knows we are going out to eat and it's on Wednesday he will purposely try to ruin the night by saying he doesn't feel good and he needs to bring the kids home early. Maybe it's her being civil so he doesn't **** us over but I just needed to vent don't have many friends outbhere
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2014, 09:50 AM

415 posts, read 2,334,539 times
It is totally awesome that the ex is in the lives of the children>>> Be glad for her and the children, many men just walk away... Be understanding that she will have a relationship with the father of her children FOREVER, and if you cannot accept it, then it could be time to move on to someone with no children

Old 01-16-2014, 09:55 AM

1,194 posts, read 1,400,016 times
You didn't like the advice you got last time?

Why do I let my GFS past bother me?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships