Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2014, 08:47 PM

11,087 posts, read 17,542,940 times

Advertisements

Always wanted a woman who is just "her". If she's any of those things you mentioned, or if she's a little bit of all of them, is fine with me.

Old 01-26-2014, 08:54 PM

2,319 posts, read 3,051,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
I goof around. (Shrugs)

No getting drunk is not cute.
Its difficult to paint the whole picture. Most of us goof around at times. But she is still playing the airhead dumb blonde role. Clearly my brother in law likes it! You NEVER want to have to be paired with her in a card game. Oh the memories when my husband and brother in law used to pair up against me and my sister! She always had a very unique strategy LOL. Good thing I don't take stuff like that seriously! And she cannot even boil water.

Old 01-26-2014, 09:00 PM

265 posts, read 409,602 times
Quote:
What in sam hell do you want?

Feminine women?
Manly women?
Home body?
Energetic?
Social?
Nerdy?
Quiet/shy?
Jock?
Suzie homemaker?
The chef?

This a thread for you guys to really state the kind of lady you like.

Mind you the ladies are watching.

Relax I will stay off this thread for awhile so the men can post. I know amazing that I can shut-up.
I can cook pretty well and prefer someone that can hold their own in the kitchen. Bolded jock, but I really just mean someone who enjoys sports of any kind. Tennis players are my favorite though...

Old 01-26-2014, 09:12 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,860,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kygman View Post
Always wanted a woman who is just "her". If she's any of those things you mentioned, or if she's a little bit of all of them, is fine with me.

Old 01-26-2014, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molli View Post
Its difficult to paint the whole picture. Most of us goof around at times. But she is still playing the airhead dumb blonde role. Clearly my brother in law likes it! You NEVER want to have to be paired with her in a card game. Oh the memories when my husband and brother in law used to pair up against me and my sister! She always had a very unique strategy LOL. Good thing I don't take stuff like that seriously! And she cannot even boil water.
My sister is like this but plays dumb and she isn't. She's extremely sarcastic but sounds sweet. I caught her many times insult people but they didn't catch on.

And unlike a dumb blonde I got the other poster's insult. But will chalk it up to him having a stick up his arse.

Dances away girly like..........

Old 01-26-2014, 09:21 PM

2,319 posts, read 3,051,605 times
Quote:
Dances away girly like..........

hehe Isn't it great to be a female!!!!

Old 01-26-2014, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molli View Post
hehe Isn't it great to be a female!!!!
It is.

Old 01-27-2014, 07:57 AM

469 posts, read 567,041 times
Quote:
What in sam hell do you want?

Feminine women?
Manly women?
Home body?
Energetic?
Social?
Nerdy?
Quiet/shy?
Jock?
Suzie homemaker?
The chef?

This a thread for you guys to really state the kind of lady you like.

Mind you the ladies are watching.

Relax I will stay off this thread for awhile so the men can post. I know amazing that I can shut-up.
I have an open mind as long as they dig me, but my preferences are: Feminine women who are jocks or jockey esque (sounds like a contradiction, but i like competition), that are social, usually energetic, and can cook.

I like feminine women, but i have dated a tom boy before and they're usually pretty fun. The reason why i added cooking in there is because my menu for cooking is still relatively small (for i am a college student.. everything comes in plastic containers and bags :P ) and i won't be able to enlarge the menu until after i graduate and get a job.

Overall, i'm open minded.

Old 01-27-2014, 08:15 AM

684 posts, read 825,194 times
I tend to fall for cute girls with a bit of a nerd in them, so long as they're also a bit adventurous. Nerd-girls often have hobbies that make them interesting - Things they can talk about that go beyond simply our relationship.

They also have to be a bit adventurous in case I get called away. It's fun to be able to bring someone with me.

My wife had a PHD in mathematics and also did historically accurate Victorian costumes, so I might be a bit biased towards that type.

Old 01-28-2014, 01:13 AM

n/a posts
Who knows...someone who goes through life in as much awe as I do? Maybe pretty too...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships