Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-02-2014, 12:46 PM

202 posts, read 479,507 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
He and his wife are still secretly banging. You are the void when she isn't around.

Dump this p.o.s. You can do so much better. Don't learn your lesson this way. Go find a good man. He's sick.
His wife is far far away she won't come back... I think he's a great guy, it's just that his last relationship hurted him
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2014, 12:51 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,868,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cakeitup View Post
His wife is far far away she won't come back... I think he's a great guy, it's just that his last relationship hurted him
Is that why they still talk to each other? He can easily get a plan ticket and see her. It may have hurt him but men think differently.

I'll tell you what give him a year and see how it goes. If they are still speaking YOU aren't the one sweetie.

Old 02-02-2014, 12:51 PM

Guys I knew this guy for two years, he's not a random stranger trying to get into my pants, when I knew him he was with his wife, I was also there when she left and he was devastated, which is not the case anymore, he doesn't even wear his ring anymore.

I just want to know if having a friends with benefits kind of relationship for a first sexual experience would be bad for me ?

Old 02-02-2014, 12:52 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,868,361 times
Quote:
Guys I knew this guy for two years, he's not a random stranger trying to get into my pants, when I knew him he was with his wife, I was also there when she left and he was devastated, which is not the case anymore, he doesn't even wear his ring anymore.

I just want to know if having a friends with benefits kind of relationship for a first sexual experience would be bad for me ?
If you are willing to do that go ahead. I wouldn't want that.

Old 02-02-2014, 01:00 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,655,977 times
Quote:

Yes because you're going to fall in love.

But if you're just anxious to have sex or lose your virginity then go for it but you have been forewarned.

Old 02-02-2014, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post

But if you're just anxious to have sex or lose your virginity then go for it but you have been forewarned.
Ugh that sucks

Old 02-02-2014, 01:15 PM

102,213 posts, read 107,931,771 times
Quote:

No, he sounds like a friend who's trying to get into your pants.

Personally, I wouldn't want to get intimate with someone who doesn't want to discuss my (very valid) concerns until AFTER he finally pushed me into a sexual relationship. There's something cold about that, that says he doesn't have your interests at heart, like a friend should. I would avoid this guy, myself.

Old 02-02-2014, 01:16 PM

1,311 posts, read 1,693,803 times
Trust me, he knows you're a virgin. He also knows what he wants and cares less about what you want. Be smart about this and listen to the advice of the people here. There is a better man out there willing to be with you and show you what a REAL relationship is without the headache of FWB.

Old 02-02-2014, 01:18 PM

102,213 posts, read 107,931,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
Yeah, that's the other thing, OP. Sex tends to cause love or attachment, even though you may go into it thinking that's not what you want. And your "friend", being the somewhat cold type as it sounds, probably wouldn't become attached. So the relationship would be unequal. There's that risk. Just something more to think about. These FWB things sound great on paper, but what you rarely hear about (unless you're on C-D, lol) is that half the time, one of the parties involved will develop feelings for the other, and will end up miserable because of it. Sometimes it's the guy, sometimes the girl.

Old 02-02-2014, 01:28 PM

13,511 posts, read 19,284,780 times
Vintage_girls right cakeitup...why is it you feel that it's sooo necessary for you to lose your virginity?..It's not a bad thing, it's not a shameful thing, there's no "deadline" that must be met for you to be considered "normal".
You think he's a "great guy"...do you think that your having sex with him is going to make it better for him?..because his "last relationship hurted him"?..what about you? You could end up hurt as well, if he decides to just use you until he finds someone else he really cares about...not just for their sexual "willingness", but for their feelings as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships