Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2014, 03:12 PM

52,283 posts, read 52,700,922 times

Advertisements

Oh boy, some first world problems here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2014, 03:15 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,251,824 times
I think I'll wait for the next episode post before I form anything on this first post in regards to a reply.

Old 02-09-2014, 03:19 PM

102,213 posts, read 107,931,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Chick View Post
So now we attribute virginity to spending freshman year at a community college?

That's a new one!
Not quite. The bigger message there was that it was his overprotective parents' fault.

Old 02-09-2014, 03:42 PM

22,592 posts, read 47,689,519 times
Blame everyone and everything, eh?

Old 02-09-2014, 04:44 PM

3,009 posts, read 3,643,385 times
Well at least you do not have a baby mamma drama.

Old 02-09-2014, 05:58 PM

19 posts, read 24,895 times
Look down at your penis "Wow its clean, boy am I happy!".

End of depression.

Think if you where that one cool dude who banged like 20 girls in college.

After college he looks down at his latest herpes breakout. I doubt he is thinking

"Wow I am so much cooler than those virgin college guys"

Old 02-09-2014, 06:11 PM

8,793 posts, read 8,166,453 times
If it troubles you that much, and if being with the right girl for your first time is not all that important to you, grab a few hundred bucks and take a trip to Canada.

Old 02-09-2014, 10:57 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,308,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdiosRanzic View Post
I am in my final semester of college and the truth is I am going to finish college as a virgin. It is something that slowly picks away at your self-esteem and will probably haunt me for the rest of my life but there is little I can do. Now I believe this has to do with me spending my first year at a community college due to my parents wanting me to stay near home for my first year of college so I don't get in trouble. After that 1st year I transferred to my university (an SEC school) and ever since then I had problems fitting in. Seemed like most people got the partying and sex out of the way their freshman year and that was also the time they formed their closest bonds due to living together. I lived off campus the moment I got here and regret most of it.

At first I thought it was my looks but I have been called cute a few times. I was homeschooled so I do lack some of the social skills normal kids had growing up but I have been pretty outgoing in college. The few parties I was invited to I went to. Got along with the guys at the parties but the girls just gave me the disgusted look and tried to avoid me for some reason.

Another thing that could be the case is that I am a Vietnamese heritage male (born in California but raised in Kentucky) that goes to an SEC school. Even though I am 6"2 and have no foreign accent, a few girls have told me I am not their type.

I didn't want it to be this way but seems like so many circumstances were out of my control. Right now I have accepted that I will graduate college as a virgin and this will probably haunt me for the rest of my life. So I want to know, how do I learn to cope with this?
I'm in college and I'm a virgin. It doesn't bother me at all and it shouldn't bother you. Sex isn't everything.

Old 02-10-2014, 01:28 AM

250 posts, read 328,548 times
Don't worry about it.A man's life is much more the losing his virginity or gathering vagina.

Old 02-11-2014, 08:05 AM

3,636 posts, read 3,426,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
I was buying it until you mentioned being Asian.
Not seeing what that has to do with it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdiosRanzic View Post
I will graduate college as a virgin and this will probably haunt me for the rest of my life. So I want to know, how do I learn to cope with this?
It is a shame you have nearly completed college and have not yet reached a maturity in your life where you stop defining your own self worth by how much sex you have had or have not had.

So to "cope" with it I would simply re-evaluate your priorities and the measures you use to define your own self worth and achievements.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships