Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-27-2014, 10:45 AM

11,795 posts, read 12,033,106 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermanpansy View Post
For crying out loud people it's just gas. I eat a lot of crap that produces gas. EX, hot dogs, bologna, cheese, etc. It's not a big deal. I have it bad for a day about once a month. It's not a big deal. I've never had any issues with it. I dated a girl in 97 who used to "toot" is what she called it in front of me. That was her word for passing gas. Some people call anything a red flag. My god, it's freaking gas....Not the end of the world. What can a person do?
All of her posts here about about farting (and other general jackassery) in front of others, at parties, etc. and then she wonders why people aren't receptive to a grown woman acting like an 8 year old boy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2014, 10:47 AM

3,187 posts, read 5,152,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty2011 View Post
All of her posts here about about farting (and other general jackassery) in front of others, at parties, etc. and then she wonders why people aren't receptive to a grown woman acting like an 8 year old boy.

Oh, thanks for the heads up. I didn't know that. I thought it was a guy. But is passing gas really that big of an issue?

Old 02-27-2014, 10:49 AM

49,927 posts, read 59,944,601 times
Quote:
Oh, thanks for the heads up. I didn't know that. I thought it was a guy. But is passing gas really that big of an issue.
Apparently it is for her. It's all she talks about.

Old 02-27-2014, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
Apparently it is for her. It's all she talks about.

Lol, I know now, several people have told me that.

Old 02-27-2014, 10:50 AM

149 posts, read 467,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty2011 View Post
All of my posts are not about farting. I also post stuff about race, masturbation, weapons, and fast cars.

Old 02-27-2014, 10:54 AM

16,391 posts, read 30,935,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redbacchus View Post
All of my posts are not about farting. I also post stuff about race, masturbation, weapons, and fast cars.
so you're 13

Old 02-27-2014, 10:57 AM

149 posts, read 467,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
so you're 13
No. 13 year olds can't even drive and cannot purchase a weapon legally. They shouldn't be masturbating. And they are too naive to know anything about race relations.

Old 02-27-2014, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbacchus View Post
No. 13 year olds can't even drive and cannot purchase a weapon legally. They shouldn't be masturbating. And they are too naive to know anything about race relations.

This is a bit off topic, but I had no idea that there was a certain age for masturbation. I'm old enough to remember the Sears catalog. Since I had real live sex at thirteen, I'm pretty sure that I was younger than that when I was looking, err reading those Sears catalogs.

Old 02-27-2014, 11:00 AM
bg7

7,694 posts, read 10,561,490 times
Quote:
For crying out loud people it's just gas. I eat a lot of crap that produces gas. EX, hot dogs, bologna, cheese, beans etc. It's not a big deal. I have it bad for a day about once a month. It's not a big deal. I've never had any issues with it. I dated a girl in 97 who used to "toot" is what she called it in front of me. That was her word for passing gas. Some people call anything a red flag. My god, it's freaking gas....Not the end of the world. What can a person do? It seems like there are a lot of uptight people. I would consider that a red flag much more than someone doing something natural to all of us. I'm not saying don't leave the room, but come on!
Dude, in case you didn't know, gas is your body's way of telling you to go sit on the toilet and do no. 2.

No stools - no gas. Anal retentives.... gas problems.

Didn't you learn that when you were in kindergarden?

Old 02-27-2014, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bg7 View Post
Dude, in case you didn't know, gas is your body's way of telling you to go sit on the toilet and do no. 2.

No stools - no gas. Anal retentives.... gas problems.

Didn't you learn that when you were in kindergarden?
To simplify it. No, it's just gas. I eat awful gassy foods. If I had to do a number two, I think that I am old enough to figure out when I need to do that. But thanks for the heads up on my bowel movements-dude! And I love how you are qualified to tell a complete stranger what is going on with their body! You are quite insightful.

Again, this happens from the build up of the crap I eat about once a month. I might eat crappy, but I stay in great shape. You could never tell that I eat so crappy. That's something I need to fix as I'm getting older..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships