Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2014, 12:10 PM

17 posts, read 17,893 times

Advertisements

Ok so my gf of 17 months has some serious trust issues with me right now.

So me and my gf had a fight about a page i suppesdly liked that had pics of other girls.(which i didnt like, i dont know how the hell it got there) And i tried telling her but she just accused me of lieing. So I was like you know what, go on my facebook, because i have nothing to hide. and lol.. omg the **** she tried accusing me for was like.. a status i liked over a year ago that said "like this and ill message you." Its not like i actually talked to the girl lol, and then she went through my messages.. and she saw that i talked to NO OTHER GIRLS after we met. But then she decided to go in the messages all the way before we met. And she saw that I tryed talking to someone that had the same name as the page i suppesdly like(which im guessing they made their profile into a page, thats how it got into my likes) and started saying you do know who this is, and accusing me of lieing and cussing at me more than ive ever been cussed at in my life and wanting to break up.

Then she decided to read the convo between me and my friend, and we wer having a convo about the gym and i said "theres some nice girls there" and she started trippen off that. Calling me so many names (disgusting pervert, piece of **** and you can just imagine the rest lol) And i told her truthfully that i look at girls, but i look at everyone lol. And she asked for the worst comment ive ever made to my friends, and i told her truthfully "Id **** them" but i told her i dont talk in those ways, i dont mean anything i say, and that i was just agreeing with friends. And now she thinks im a straight pervert and all i do is look at other girls -_-. Accusing me of cheating because of it, saying its not loyal and that the biggest lie i ever told her was im loyal.

I looked yeah, thats disrepectful, but thats not cheating lol. its not like i talked to or flirted with them, i didnt even have thoughts. Now she says she wants nothing to do with me because im a "cheating, lieing *******" ..... and that she cant trust me at all. I dont even look at girls all the time, i dont stare or anything. I promised her ill stop, but she wont believe me. Ive never even considered cheating, id rather break up than cheat. She said so many hurtful things, like she forgot that theres boundaries.

Dont you think this is a little overboard?

And i forgot to mention that this is a long distant relationship, and wer about to see each other for the first time in like 5 days.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2014, 12:36 PM

16 posts, read 25,505 times
...sorry I didn't really finish reading it..It made me stressed out. If it's overboard. yes it is. Long distance relationships should be as good as the one by your side "all the time" except the distance. Someone you actually want to be by your side. Maybe it's just a cry for attention.? You're seeing each other soon anyway, then maybe you can show her you're worthy of her trust. If not,then thank goodness it's long distance one.

Old 03-27-2014, 12:37 PM

19,723 posts, read 20,259,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilman34

Dont you think this is a little overboard?

And i forgot to mention that this is a long distant relationship, and wer about to see each other for the first time in like 5 days.
The question isn't 'how overboard is this' (obviously very)..but 'how will you choose to proceed'?! She will only get crazier after you sleep with her..lol Good luck with that!

Old 03-27-2014, 12:40 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,331,642 times
She sounds hysterical, clingy, possessive and more than a touch insane. She'll make your life a living hell.

Old 03-27-2014, 12:40 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,266,619 times
First get away from that girl. If you can't look at a page on a computer with photos of other girls on it then you cannot look at any sort of advertisement in a magazine, watch television, watch a movie, look at a billboard or look around while you are driving a vehicle because <gasp> you might see another girl.

Second, get off of facebook.

Third, carry on and find a girl who is less crazy and not jealous, possessive, controlling and a general pain in the neck.

Old 03-27-2014, 12:43 PM

5,648 posts, read 8,060,162 times
Run like the wind. She's literally going to stress you out.

Old 03-27-2014, 12:45 PM

She says she feels disrespected to the max that ill do that, i dont get it. Its not like i made any acts. I really love this girl, but the things she said wer crazy , she was cussing me out in every sentence. It made me want to break up with her myself.

Old 03-27-2014, 12:52 PM

718 posts, read 599,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilman34 View Post
It made me want to break up with her myself.
That sounds like a plan, you're both too immature. If you're arguing over FB....

Old 03-27-2014, 12:56 PM

She didnt really care about the page i liked, she just thought i was lieing about it... and thats what mainly pissed her off

Old 03-27-2014, 12:57 PM

678 posts, read 1,065,509 times
Quietly collect all of your belongs...this is way overboard and it won't get any better because the issue isn't with you, it's with her insecurities and only she can fix those.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships