Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-05-2007, 08:26 AM

3,401 posts, read 13,371,426 times

Advertisements

That's right, you heard me. It's time for CD Land's Annual IHOP Speed Dating Service Extrodinare.

Now calling all posters, now calling all posters! Flock to the nearest IHOP for your chance at meeting Mr. Right/Mrs. Right!
(substitutions for Denny's are available upon remote location compensation requests).

Please sign up below with your first name and location, that we may begin coordinating where the best areas to accumulate will be.

Feel free to fill out our complimentary survey, to better prepare any possible attendees.

First Name:
Age Group (18-24) (25-30) (30-35) (36-49) (40-50) (50+):
Smoker/Drinker:
Want Children/Have Children:
Single/Divorced/Widowed/Married and Looking/Just here for the Stuffed French Toast:
Type of vehicle that you drive (year/make/model):
Annual Income before taxes:
Rent or Own:
Love your family/Killed your family:
Vegetarian/Carnivore:
Paper or Plastic:

Please use the space below to fill out any unusual or special talents you may have that would interest your partner more, or any additional comments you may have at this time:

__________________________________________________ _________________________________________________
__________________________________________________ _________________________________________________
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2007, 08:35 AM

200 posts, read 888,304 times
ROFL I wish I could give you more rep!!!

"Just here for the Stuffed French Toast"

Old 12-05-2007, 09:19 AM

Location: Lots of sun and palm trees with occasional hurricane :)
8,293 posts, read 16,159,358 times
1. VP
2. "Other"
3. Warm & Sunny lands
4. NON smoker. Drink lots of water.
5. Have child. Giving him away to any bidder. :-)
6. None of the above. Could I have pancakes and over easy?
7. RED! 4 wheels.
8. It's hard to tell. Never see much of it.
9. Owned. By dogs and cats.
10. Still thinking about that one
11. Must have substance to sink teeth into
12. Plastic. Definitely plastic.

I think the 12 above were hard enough for me to have to think up any more stuff. If there are any interested parties they will just have to "settle" for what they got! :-))))

Old 12-05-2007, 05:04 PM

16,177 posts, read 32,494,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddlekitten View Post

That's right, you heard me. It's time for CD Land's Annual IHOP Speed Dating Service Extrodinare.

Now calling all posters, now calling all posters! Flock to the nearest IHOP for your chance at meeting Mr. Right/Mrs. Right!
(substitutions for Denny's are available upon remote location compensation requests).

Please sign up below with your first name and location, that we may begin coordinating where the best areas to accumulate will be.

Feel free to fill out our complimentary survey, to better prepare any possible attendees.

First Name: SMG
Age Group (18-24) (25-30) (30-35) (36-49) (40-50) (50+):Yes
Body Type: Nunya Bizness
Smoker/Drinker: No/Yes and tons of Sweet Tea
Want Children/Have Children: Have/Do you want? Just Kidding!
Single/Divorced/Widowed/Married and Looking/Just here for the Stuffed French Toast: Married and Looking for the Stuffed French Toast, does that make me Bi?
Type of vehicle that you drive (year/make/model): Old Gray Mare
Annual Income before taxes: Not Enuff!
Rent or Own: I'm not THAT easy! thankyouverymuch
Love your family/Killed your family: Let's leave them out of this
Vegetarian/Carnivore: Yes
Paper or Plastic: Don't you think that is a bit too personal?

Please use the space below to fill out any unusual or special talents you may have that would interest your partner more, or any additional comments you may have at this time:

_I can play the flute. I can type without looking at the keyboard. Even after lessons, and in the interest of full disclosure, I can't tie a cherry stem with my tongue. __________________________________________________ ________________________________________________

I realize that I will probably lock up C-D's servers with folks clamoring to date me and for that I apologize right up front to the Administrator.

Old 12-05-2007, 05:38 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,605,167 times

First Name: MJ
Age Group (18-24) (25-30) (30-35) (36-49) (40-50) (50+): why does my particular group span 13 years??
Body Type: Boobs, Butt and Legs
Smoker/Drinker: The question is ~ can you drink?
Want Children/Have Children: Boy was that painful
Single/Divorced/Widowed/Married and Looking/Just here for the Stuffed French Toast: Married and Looking for French Toast
Type of vehicle that you drive (year/make/model): the kind that makes teenage boys scream "were legal"
Annual Income before taxes: not sure, it's spent already
Rent or Own: Depends how much he costs
Love your family/Killed your family: Let's put it this way, I don't wanna share my French Toast
Vegetarian/Carnivore: What's a vegetarian?
Paper or Plastic: Uh, my boobs are real here honey!

[/color][/b]

Well I've managed to accumulate almost 3600 reputation points in a very short time on CD forum without groveling.

With one hand on the mouse, I always have one free hand for extracurricular activites while on the computer

I can still do a round-off and cartwheel. I think I can still do the splits too, well that might be open to interpretation.

Old 12-05-2007, 10:11 PM

942 posts, read 2,583,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vpcats View Post
1. VP
2. "Other"
3. Warm & Sunny lands
4. NON smoker. Drink lots of water.
5. Have child. Giving him away to any bidder. :-)
6. None of the above. Could I have pancakes and over easy?
7. RED! 4 wheels.
8. It's hard to tell. Never see much of it.
9. Owned. By dogs and cats.
10. Still thinking about that one
11. Must have substance to sink teeth into
12. Plastic. Definitely plastic.

I think the 12 above were hard enough for me to have to think up any more stuff. If there are any interested parties they will just have to "settle" for what they got! :-))))
wow VPcats "non-smoker"!!!! when and how??? Did the chantax work??

Old 12-06-2007, 07:08 AM

3,401 posts, read 13,371,426 times
LOL you guys are too funny...

I have no idea what made me break up the age groups the way that I did, if I didn't even them out equally, it was completely on accident..

Married and looking for french toast, hmmm. might need a new category for that one.

Smonkymountaingirl, you play the fiddle? ME TOO!!!! 19 years!!! we can jam! It'll be... IHOP with a live band!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjb68
Rent or Own: Depends how much he costs
...this one had me blowing hot coffee out my nose this morning... YUM! LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships