Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-05-2014, 08:03 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,168,171 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artifice32 View Post
I think you have a couple of problems. The first is the circle you are in; I'm thirty-two and I can honestly write I have gone throughout my entire life without knowing a druggie or seeing women around drug dealers. If you find yourself witnessing these things time to change your circle of friends or where you hang out. Another thing is while I joke around about my Gibson Les Paul the rule of thumb in life is never, "bling." It's classless. There is a thing called, "new money," and a thing called, "old money," new money blings old money doesn't you want to aspire to be like old money. Because if you bling may you may attract a certain kind of woman that you don't want to attract.
I agree with the bolded 100%. I don't hang around druggies and drug dealers and I don't know anyone else that does either.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-05-2014, 08:07 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,420,711 times
@65 there is a line my competitors are all dead and the rest can't dance

Old 04-05-2014, 08:28 PM

1,309 posts, read 1,159,617 times
Yea it always helps to be rich in getting women. The problem likely lies in yourself. The men may be handsomer or more fun. You should more try to improve yourself, like dress nicer, groom yourself well and get out there and talk to women more. Try to be entertaining to talk to, like read a lot of current events related stuff so you can talk about it and learn some jokes.

Old 04-05-2014, 08:29 PM

2,183 posts, read 2,638,305 times
I think 25-30 year old women are all over the map. You can't generalize them all into one or even 5 stereotypes. Some are impressed by apparent wealth (pull up to her place in a BMW/Merc/Audi, have a nice apartment/house to bring her back to), some have their own money and toys and don't care about their man having such things, some WANT to take care of their man, buy him gifts and support him. You just have to find the kind of woman that fits with you best and who fits what you are looking for.

Mod cut: Off topic.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 04-07-2014 at 12:04 AM..

Old 04-05-2014, 08:50 PM

957 posts, read 1,060,396 times
I own a home here in Vail, CO and drive a modded diesel truck and snowboard pretty much everyday. Most chicks think I'm nothing more than a broke ass ski bum when they meet me, I usually take my 90's Toyota car since it's easier to park or use public transit to first dates if they live close to me.

Still seems to work just fine.

I know a lot of dudes who are on image trips and make 6 figures and still somehow manage to live paycheck to paycheck. They get plenty of women living that flashy lifestyle, but I don't see how it's worth it. They don't worry about the future I guess!

Old 04-06-2014, 10:29 AM

16,391 posts, read 30,931,772 times
Hey man, I'm a year older than you and I don't notice these things. What age group of women are you looking for? If you're asking out 21 year olds, you found your problem. 23 is my cutoff age.

Either way, I like your car but how many posts are you going to make about it? Seriously, you say women look for bad guys, yet you think all women should be wanting to date you because of your car. Come on man.

Either you're hanging around loser girls, or you're just making up the "bad boy" rationalization that so many other unsuccessful guys do. Sorry to burst your bubble, but most women are not looking for drug dealers and heroine addicts.

Old 04-06-2014, 10:36 AM

52,267 posts, read 52,686,640 times
The having a cool car to score chicks mentality is usually gone by the time a guy is in his 30's.... I think by 25 it's probably gone from a lot of guys.

Old 04-06-2014, 10:42 AM

255 posts, read 407,297 times
Women really aren't into drug dealers unless they are into drugs themselves. I don't know too many other women who would want to get involved with people like that. I'm not the type of woman who should be picky, but there is no way in hell I am going to date men who are involved with that kind of thing. I'm 27 though, so maybe I am older than the girls you're talking about. I have a very good life going for me where I am financially stable and everything, so I wouldn't throw all that away to be with a loser or drug dealer. I've worked too hard to get to where I am today to let a guy like that ruin my life. My other female friends feel the same way I do.

My sister did end up with a loser, but he wasn't originally like that. He was a good guy at first, and he worked hard and then one day he just snapped and everything went downhill. He ended up leaving her, but when he did that he gave up his son too. No one to this day knows what happened with him, because he was doing so well in life and now he's cut off family and friends and he owes a lot of people (including me) money. He said he was going through a mid life crisis... but he was 25 so he wasn't exactly middle aged.

Old 04-06-2014, 10:49 AM

6,230 posts, read 6,923,893 times
I don't like to call anyone a loser just because they don't have a white collar career and drive an Audi. There are a lot of guys who are constantly broke and make bad choices but they have other qualities which attract women.

Old 04-06-2014, 10:53 AM

3,009 posts, read 3,642,888 times
A lot of woman view financially stable men as boring so they cheat or break up with a guy.

Some woman love losers because one day he will change and I'll believe that when me **** turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships