Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-08-2014, 09:13 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,209,281 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by homina12 View Post
I'm skeptical, too, but maybe she didn't want to know, given the timing of her 3-way.

Some non obese people don't look especially pregnant, although twins does make that even less likely. Hence my skepticism.
Maybe for the first 7 or 8 months - but after that, I would say that it's only obese people that could possibly not know that they are pregnant. When I was pregnant with my first son - people couldn't really tell I was pregnant until I was about 7 or 7 1/2 months - and then my stomach blew up. And that was with only 1 child. My friends that had twins were all HUGE!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2014, 09:17 AM

16 posts, read 15,387 times
I was just wondering how did this happened? Twins and no signs at all? But that is not my major concern, it is you. I know how bad your situation is and how agonizing this is to you. But it could be, there is a possibility that the twins are yours. Follow our advice, get a DNA test. And when it proves otherwise, then go and do what you think might give you peace. But what if the twins are yours? Maybe there will be a shift in your attitude towards the twins and your wife.

Old 05-08-2014, 09:18 AM

8,011 posts, read 8,225,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantabridgienne View Post
Your wife carried twins full-term and there were no "signs"?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe Szyslak View Post
I agree, this sounds very fishy. Not even plausible unless the woman weighed 250#.

Although, there was a girl I went to high school with, who was a very big girl. She thought she was really, really constipated (wtf?)....gave birth to a full term, healthy baby boy.
I'm sorry but I have to agree with these two posters. How can you not know that she was pregnant all this time. Unless she was downright obese and (even that is stretching it) There is no way you could have not known.

Old 05-08-2014, 09:19 AM

325 posts, read 409,231 times
Aside from the DNA test, you might want to get an STD test too...

Are you sure the threesome was the only time she cheated?

It is possible for a woman's pregnancy not to show too much. My friend was able to hide her pregnancy until she gave birth. She was very thin (probably below 100 lbs) and only wore lose clothes and nobody noticed. Discovery had a show about this "I didn't know I was pregnant"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24_A2_uhBiQ

Old 05-08-2014, 10:37 AM

2,084 posts, read 2,627,519 times
Mod cut: Orphaned (quoted post has been deleted).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Maybe for the first 7 or 8 months - but after that, I would say that it's only obese people that could possibly not know that they are pregnant. When I was pregnant with my first son - people couldn't really tell I was pregnant until I was about 7 or 7 1/2 months - and then my stomach blew up. And that was with only 1 child. My friends that had twins were all HUGE!!!
I MAY be able to buy that one child might not show that much in some people. But twins? I agree with you, pregnant women with twins are always very large. She didn't feel them kicking at all? I also have a hard time believing that this woman didn't know she was pregnant, yet her period mysteriously disappeared for so long and she didn't have any suspicions at all? I know some women have very irregular cycles but geez.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 05-09-2014 at 11:39 PM..

Old 05-08-2014, 11:38 AM

22,278 posts, read 21,778,350 times
So you found out about the cheating 8 months ago? How did you react back then?

Old 05-08-2014, 11:52 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,760,617 times
Cheating or not, surprise full-term twins is definitely TV-worthy. If you wear a red polo shirt, the doubters will know this is legit and they can suck it!

Red polo shirt, don't forget.

Also, you should figure out what's up with your wife.

Old 05-08-2014, 11:53 AM

2,331 posts, read 3,219,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthEast Coast 202 View Post
Two days ago in the early AM my wife's water broke. We didn't know she was pregnant, she didn't show any signs. So later that day she had a C section and gave birth to two beautiful twin girls.

Here's the twist, there's a very big change they aren't mine. About 8 months ago she admitted to cheating, a threesome... smh. One of the guys went in raw and yea.... We are both in our 20's and was just starting to establish ourselves. I always suspected she was pregnant but she thinks she is invincible (at least before she did) and whenever I questioned her or brought the idea of planned parenthood she got defensive.
To be blunt Im hurt, have had numerous emotional breakdowns, and im numb, I hate life right now. This might end our relationship

At first we were going to place them for adoption, but her and her family are attached. Im not whatsoever and i have deep resentment for all of this.

What should I do?

I know she loves me and wants to be with me and is very sorry for all of this. I just don't know what to do, im upset.

I can't even type correctly right now.

My pride is ruined and so is my self esteem.
I'm gonna be blunt here. GET a DNA test, and IF those kids aren't yours, then DITCH her!!! If she thinks that little of you (and herself) to have a threesome, knowing she has a relationship with YOU, then to the CURB with her ass!!! You deserve better man!! I wish you a QUICK exit out of that mess! ;0

Old 05-08-2014, 12:49 PM

5,206 posts, read 4,684,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
So here is another woman who had twins and had no clue she was pregnant.

How could any woman not know she was pregnant until she gave birth? A new study suggests it's more common than you think | Mail Online

But still: OP's wife must be either obese or thought she is sick and ignored several symptoms.
The article says this happens to 1 in 600 women. That 1 in 600 is also very likely a complete idiot. I would like to see a statistic that doesn't include completely clueless people.

Old 05-08-2014, 12:55 PM

2,331 posts, read 3,219,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adhom View Post
The article says this happens to 1 in 600 women. That 1 in 600 is also very likely a complete idiot. I would like to see a statistic that doesn't include completely clueless people.
Agreed. I have NO compassion for a woman that does crap like that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships