Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2014, 02:17 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,739,789 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by smasherjp1 View Post
Lol. Here comes the name calling...what ..are we in the fifth grade again? yes, you assume those men are faithful, but you are not around them 24/7. You cannot say with certainty that they have not sampled....but if believing that helps you sleep, then carry on. But in the real world, it's different...
So you're trying to tell us you know every single man in the world and their intentions and integrity levels? I think you're the one not living in the real world.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2014, 02:20 PM

16,709 posts, read 19,412,920 times
Quote:
When we stray, and ALL of us do
Speak for yourself there, bud.

Old 06-04-2014, 02:21 PM

16,709 posts, read 19,412,920 times
Quote:
Lol. Here comes the name calling...what ..are we in the fifth grade again?
Evidently YOU are since you think every man cheats. Grow up.

Old 06-04-2014, 03:07 PM

1,226 posts, read 1,449,511 times
Quote:
Lol. Here comes the name calling...what ..are we in the fifth grade again? yes, you assume those men are faithful, but you are not around them 24/7. You cannot say with certainty that they have not sampled....but if believing that helps you sleep, then carry on. But in the real world, it's different...
I agree with the posters that disagree with you. My husband has time and time again told me he is not and won't cheat. I don't know if it's because he is a shy type. But I am just thankful that he is not the scumbag type. I won't marry him anyway if there is any indication that he is anyway.

It's men like you that I avoid at all cost. You are so wrong though to ASSume all men cheat. As for everything else, there is always those exception to the rule.

NOT EVERYONE lives in your scummy world, FYI! Certainly not me and my husband and the rest of my family especially my parents.

Last edited by meaning; 06-04-2014 at 03:25 PM..

Old 06-04-2014, 03:10 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,202,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoNansea View Post
I stay. He goes. It's my house! He has a truck. Period

Quote:
get over it. Women see things way different than us men do. You're BF may not have been "unsatisfied" with you particularly. When we stray, and ALL of us do
No, not all of you do. Plenty of men are not led around by their little heads like rutting animals and instead lead lives of integrity. It's too bad that you see your own gender as base and dishonest.

Old 06-04-2014, 03:31 PM

8,779 posts, read 9,452,560 times
Quote:
As a man who has been married 13 years And still digs his wife more than anyone in every respect
I can say "with certainty" not every man jumps because "everyone else" is doing it
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships