Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-31-2014, 06:27 AM

2,970 posts, read 2,778,339 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sex Money Murda View Post
Sex and being there.
Is that it?

Is that the only answer you have?

Old 05-31-2014, 06:30 AM

32 posts, read 36,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snugglegirl05 View Post
Is that it?

Is that the only answer you have?
This is the first relationship I ever had. I just had casual stuff before this.

Old 05-31-2014, 06:36 AM

4,575 posts, read 5,209,684 times
Quote:
This is the first relationship I ever had. I just had casual stuff before this.
That's the issue then. A casual relationship is with people you don't care about. Sex is all there is. When you care for someone, and are dating them, it takes more effort than screwing someone, then telling them to get lost afterwards.

That's why casual is so popular nowadays. It's the fun parts of a committed relationship, but without all the relationship drama, and you're technically still single, thus you don't have any loyalty, or responsibility to the other party.

So, there's the problem. You're used to casual, so you're used to getting by with the behavior of not having to work much. Sure, you date your girlfriend, but simply sleeping with her, and being around her doesn't show or mean you care.

A guy I know been with a girl for almost 1 year. She likes him, but he is clear in the fact he doesn't like her. He just wants her body, and she's willing to do anything for him, sexually. So he calls her, and they talk, but it's always sexual and vulgar on his end. She tries to be his friend, he doesn't care for it. Plus, he has a girlfriend he's been with you 5 years. So, that's 2 women he disrespects, even though he's there with, and sleeping with, both of them.

So, that's probably where your girl is. She wants to know you actually care for her, she can talk to you if she has issues, come to you for comfort, and it's not simply sex you care about.

So, like stated, you don't need to turn into Dan Juan off the bat. Try doing some small things to show her you care.

Last edited by HappyRain; 05-31-2014 at 06:50 AM..

Old 05-31-2014, 09:26 AM

1,194 posts, read 1,403,194 times
Maybe she wants to know why you spend so much time creating new user names to bemoan the fact that women in Manhattan aren't interested in you?

//www.city-data.com/forum/new-y...here-they.html

Old 05-31-2014, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeCollege View Post
Maybe she wants to know why you spend so much time creating new user names to bemoan the fact that women in Manhattan aren't interested in you?

[url]//www.city-data.com/forum/new-york-city/2128562-do-women-judge-guys-where-they.html[/url]
That's a general observation I've made. Why are you so obsessed with what I post?

Old 05-31-2014, 09:29 AM

48 posts, read 49,861 times
Quote:
Probably a byproduct of being with a girly girl but she loves talking about her feelings. I'm pretty evn tempered and don't really express dramatic emotions. I'm not very lovey dovey because I can't take myself seriously doing that but now she complains that I don't show my love for her. Quite frankly if I didn;tcare for her I would leave. Wht are your takes on it?
She should understand you're not that type. If you like to keep things to yourself, so it be. You shouldn't have to change to please her. I doubt she would change for you.

Old 05-31-2014, 09:29 AM

1,194 posts, read 1,403,194 times
Yes, you make it often, under so many names. You don't find it odd that you do this? I do.

Old 05-31-2014, 10:04 AM

29,775 posts, read 34,521,917 times
Quote:
Sex and being there.
What do you mean by "being there"? And please tell us that you don't just roll over and go to sleep when you're done.

Old 05-31-2014, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
What do you mean by "being there"? And please tell us that you don't just roll over and go to sleep when you're done.
Being in the relationship. I would dump her if I didn't care about her. I put my arm around her and then go to sleep after I'm done.

Old 05-31-2014, 10:16 AM

11,222 posts, read 16,467,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
Why not flee to Canada or Mexico or some other goofy place. That seems to be your normal MO with these incarnations.

wtf, man?

lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships