Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2014, 10:28 AM

11,378 posts, read 9,296,826 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
You assume a lot of things. Your threads are consistently negative and whiny.

And you wonder why you are alone.
You are very mean.

Does it make you feel good to kick people when they are down? Obviously so.

I suggest you use the ignore feature.

Old 06-20-2014, 10:29 AM

37,647 posts, read 46,061,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John13 View Post
A voice of reason. I agree, but apparently we aren't allowed to criticize his looks here.
Of course we can. But YOU are criticizing those that don't.

Old 06-20-2014, 10:30 AM

41,936 posts, read 37,012,374 times
Quote:
A voice of reason. I agree, but apparently we aren't allowed to criticize his looks here.

Ah, reason = agree with you

We're all free to criticize anyone's looks if we want. What is the point? Why be negative? If one is going to do so, do it with class "he isn't my type", or at worst, "I don't find him attractive" and leave it at that. No reason to go into it any more, when a person does, they come across as petty and pathetic.

Quote:
You are very mean.

I suggest if you're down to get the heck up and stop moaning about being down.

Old 06-20-2014, 10:32 AM

7,400 posts, read 6,376,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor76 View Post
You know, a bunch of women are starting a fund right to bail his a** out LOL!!!! In all seriousness, I can't believe how popular this story is getting and even more so how many guys are getting mad because women are making silly comments on it. LIke those same guys wouldn't do the same thing, if it were a hot models mug shot plastered all over the internet.
Right?

He's gorgeous, yes. But I'm not oohing and ahhing over him. He's still a criminal, and I'm not attracted to criminal behavior no matter how fantastically, ridiculously good-looking he is.

Old 06-20-2014, 10:33 AM

Quote:
You are very mean.

LOL. You come here and post negativity over and over and over again. And you expect....what, exactly? Sympathy?

Old 06-20-2014, 10:37 AM

6,732 posts, read 5,180,885 times
Quote:
Because this is a public message board and I can post what I want as long as I adhere to the user agreement.

I have no idea why you dislike me so much. You have been this way toward me ever since I signed up here.
I have no idea why you let basic women get you frustrated, man.

All you're going to do is give them more ammo, while making yourself more miserable.

Some women find him attractive, for whatever reason - that's their right. It's no big deal.

Some women would him - that's their right. They're actually doing you a favor, stay away from those types, as their self-esteem is about probably about as low as their credit score.

There's like, 7 billion people on this planet - some of the people they're going to be attracted to will baffle you. You can't control what they like, nor should you.

Focus on what you can control in your own life.

*Brohug*

Old 06-20-2014, 10:39 AM

7,400 posts, read 6,376,709 times
Quote:
I'm at a loss for words that he comes with a tattoo of a tear and you find that attractive.

I'm not a fan of tattoos at all and I find him disgusting.

There's the answer to your "and" question.

Yes, his tattoos are visible, but his facial features, complexion and bone structure fall under the Golden Ratio. He's biracial, giving him the caramel complexion, and his eyes definitely stand out, especially with his complexion. And he has f*cking gorgeous lips.

I can recognize a fine-looking specimen and not be attracted to the person as whole itself. I mean, he's great to ogle, but I don't want to cook him bacon and make him sammiches or anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
He has great eyes and looks like he probably has a pretty toned body, and a nice complexion. Not too hard to see why some ladies think he's good looking.

Putting down other dudes and being all woe is me isn't going to get the ladies knocking at the door.
Yes, this.

Old 06-20-2014, 10:39 AM

11,378 posts, read 9,296,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
LOL. You come here and post negativity over and over and over again. And you expect....what, exactly? Sympathy?

You are not only mean but you lie as well.

I'm coming off a nasty breakup that hit me a little hard. I was seeing her for the last 10 months so no "over and over" there. I've actually been pretty happy lately until that happened.
I won't hold my breath on a retraction. I know for a fact you don't have that in you.

Old 06-20-2014, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
I have no idea why you let basic women get you frustrated, man.

All you're going to do is give them more ammo, while making yourself more miserable.

Some women find him attractive, for whatever reason - that's their right. It's no big deal.

Some women would him - that's their right. They're actually doing you a favor, stay away from those types, as their self-esteem is about probably about as low as their credit score.

There's like, 7 billion people on this planet - some of the people they're going to be attracted to will baffle you. You can't control what they like, nor should you.

Focus on what you can control in your own life.

*Brohug*
BAM. Best post on the thread.

Old 06-20-2014, 10:43 AM

50,897 posts, read 36,586,381 times
Quote:
You are very mean.

The way of stating it might seem mean, but there is a lot of truth to it. If all you focus on is what's wrong with women or the world, or all the reasons life is stacked against you, all you're going to find is more "wrong" and more reasons why life is stacked against you. Gratitude works the same way (IMO), the more you focus on the good in your life, the more good you'll find and attract into your life.

I mean pretty obviously all girls/women don't focus solely on looks. Every man in my family is married or has a girlfriend, but none of them are tall or look like models. My brother is 5'8" with a paunch, my nephew is 5'7" and skinny as a toothpick, yet he has a pretty wife. No, she's not a "hot" girl, but she's attractive. They sure aren't rich, either, both auto mechanics. So how do these facts fit in with your negative theories and conclusions?

In other words, how does pointing this story out, and becoming offended by it, add to your life in any way? All is does is bring your mood down and make you feel more pessimistic, IMO. Why waste energy on something that makes you feel worse about your life when you can focus on what makes you feel good about it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships