Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2014, 09:32 AM

37,647 posts, read 46,061,169 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by John13 View Post
I don't get that at all. I'm very shy and wouldn't want that anyway. Do you think I'm trying to attract someone from this board?
You couldn't be more wrong.

I find it amazing he has so many fans on this board. I don't think I have to tell you that this is a message board where people have different opinions.
Dude. Not saying I am a "fan". But the guy is physically attractive - he has a seriously attractive face. A top-model face. Nothing about his background is relevant when you are just talking about a person's physical looks, in a picture. Get over it.

Old 06-20-2014, 09:33 AM

1,922 posts, read 3,989,241 times
Quote:
So did Charles Manson.
I think that was for different reasons from crazy women.

2,593 posts, read 4,242,174 times
I still wonder if they'd feel the same way if his mugshot showed that he was only 5'6"?

11,378 posts, read 9,296,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sixy* View Post
Every time you walk past an attractive woman do you consider her background before you determine whether or not she is visually appealing to you? Or can you just appreciate that she is physically attractive?

Like I said, his picture is attractive. It doesn't mean I like the actual PERSON behind the photo.
Him being a criminal does not change his bone structure, eye color, skin tone..etc.
You left out the tattoo of a tear on his face whch says out loud that he is a gang menber.

I guess I'm puzzled that since it's part of his face you all find that attractive.

Old 06-20-2014, 09:34 AM

457 posts, read 605,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBT1980 View Post
Theyres nothign wrogn with it at all its more the fact women act like men are the more visual horndogs and salves to their hormones and womens attractions is based more on emotion not lust when its not the case men and womens attractions works pretty much the same
This! Notice that men are not usually wrapped up in a woman's height or their facial structure. They are wrapped up in weight, but so are women. On the whole, both men and women are equally visual I believe if you were to average it out.

Old 06-20-2014, 09:34 AM

19,435 posts, read 15,271,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nj21 View Post
I thought you only had to post 10% of bail, so wouldn't that be $90,000? Maybe I read the article wrong..I mean,he has been in trouble quite a few times, so maybe they've added everything up.

I think he is an attractive guy. He honestly would have made a great model, IMO. But I guess he didn't have the right people and influences in his life. Maybe an agency or designer will post his bail..they all try so hard to do things differently and be the most outrageous, I could actually see this happening.

Now he'll be in jail. I hope he's a fighter.

I also think the teardrop near his eye means he has killed someone. So he's probably in a gang also.
I was just thinking the same thing. After all this hoopla, how much do you want to bet that he'll get modeling offers. (Don't know the details about his jail/prison time situation.)

Old 06-20-2014, 09:35 AM

5,347 posts, read 7,205,958 times
Morality plays little factor in a guys ability to get laid.

37,647 posts, read 46,061,169 times
America's Sexiest Female Criminals of 2012 - WOAH! Soo sexy - YouTube

5,121 posts, read 6,809,158 times
Quote:
I'm at a loss for words that he comes with a tattoo of a tear and you find that attractive.

I'm not a fan of tattoos at all and I find him disgusting.

There's the answer to your "and" question.
Actually a teardrop tattoo can have several meanings. Just a factoid for the day

Quote:

One of the most common criminal tattoos is the teardrop underneath the eye. The most widely accepted meaning of the teardrop is the wearer has killed someone — this is reported to have originated among the Chicano gangs of California. The teardrop can also mean that the wearer has served a long prison sentence, or is mourning the loss of a family member. A clear teardrop, like the one pictured, can mean that the wearer has committed an attempted murder, or alternatively, that a close friend was killed and the wearer is seeking revenge.
Yes, it "can" mean he killed someone, but it can mean a bunch of other stuff too. And some people like tattoos. Still, he's a punk no matter what, so you are definitely right there.

I wouldn't get upset about it... is it really worth it because some crazy women are writing him love letters? Would you want crazy women attracted to you at all anyway? Heck, I would venture to say a lot of the women who are "really" drawn to him (not just think he is aesthetically good looking but are "really" attracted to him) are probably criminals themselves or strongly associated with that subculture anyway. Let him have them. And just because a woman thinks he's "good looking" doesn't mean she thinks he's "good."

Old 06-20-2014, 09:36 AM

11,378 posts, read 9,296,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
Dude. Not saying I am a "fan". But the guy is physically attractive - he has a seriously attractive face. A top-model face. Nothing about his background is relevant when you are just talking about a person's physical looks, in a picture. Get over it.
Nothing to get over, I assure you of that.

It leaves me puzzled, that's it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships