Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2014, 04:13 AM

639 posts, read 678,879 times

Advertisements

Choose the one guy and get set the things with him..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2014, 06:19 AM

3,051 posts, read 3,280,599 times
You aren't committed to either of them yet. You don't owe either of them anything yet. See them both and see how the chemistry goes. There's nothing wrong with dating two guys at once.

Of course you probably should be honest with them after seeing them both, just so you can establish that honesty and trust.

Old 06-27-2014, 07:29 AM

11,795 posts, read 12,035,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elnina View Post
Find a third one. Obviously neither one of those two is the right one, otherwise you would KNOW.
^^^^This.

The attention might feel good, but really, if you were meant to be in a relationship with one of them, you wouldn't be wondering who to pick. Decline both invites, and open yourself up to the possibility of meeting someone you really connect with, to the point that you don't need to ask anyone else if you should be with him.

Old 06-27-2014, 07:35 AM

3,452 posts, read 4,619,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty2011 View Post
^^^^This.

The attention might feel good, but really, if you were meant to be in a relationship with one of them, you wouldn't be wondering who to pick. Decline both invites, and open yourself up to the possibility of meeting someone you really connect with, to the point that you don't need to ask anyone else if you should be with him.

Absolutely,

At this point all you really have is just two sex buddies. Based off of your post it appears that neither guys has brought up the idea of relationship.

Them wanting to "see you" is nothing more then them wanting to "have sex" with you.

That is all you have at this point. Two sex buddies.

If you are cool with being a monthly booty call then continue on.

Last edited by usamathman; 06-27-2014 at 07:51 AM..

Old 06-27-2014, 07:49 AM

6,126 posts, read 10,109,941 times
I wouldn't choose either. I agree w/ other posters if you're having such a hard time deciding, then neither of them is right for you. Plus with either guy you'll be in a long distance relationship. I would try to find someone who lives in the same city as you.

Old 06-27-2014, 08:10 AM

957 posts, read 1,060,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonCountyLiving View Post
You aren't committed to either of them yet. You don't owe either of them anything yet. See them both and see how the chemistry goes. There's nothing wrong with dating two guys at once.

Of course you probably should be honest with them after seeing them both, just so you can establish that honesty and trust.
I'd hope women I'm being intimate with would consider us exclusive, I'm sure I get played quite a bit though. Maybe I'm just old fashioned.

At the same time, I don't consider a LDR a real relationship. . . so I kinda agree with this post in that light.

Old 06-27-2014, 09:03 AM

20,764 posts, read 19,976,767 times
Invite them both over for July 4th and the winner of the fist fight gets you as a price.

Old 06-27-2014, 09:14 AM

16,960 posts, read 17,345,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
Invite them both over for July 4th and the winner of the fist fight gets you as a price.
You always come up with the best solutions, Lol

Old 06-27-2014, 09:27 AM

3,308 posts, read 4,560,913 times
Bizzybunny indeed...

Old 06-27-2014, 09:31 AM

102,211 posts, read 107,931,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by usamathman View Post
Absolutely,

At this point all you really have is just two sex buddies. Based off of your post it appears that neither guys has brought up the idea of relationship.

Them wanting to "see you" is nothing more then them wanting to "have sex" with you.

That is all you have at this point. Two sex buddies.

If you are cool with being a monthly booty call then continue on.
No, she has one sex buddy, and an ex who wants to get back together with her. His wanting to talk to her is probably about discussing the possibility of a relationship.

OP, idk how seriously I'd take a guy who only confessed his interest when in a drunken state, and a "relationship" that started off due to excess alcohol consumption. But maybe that's just me. It sounds like the main reason you "have feelings" for the second guy is simply that he's paying you a lot of attention.

Honestly, I don't know whether to take the whole thread seriously. We've been getting so many troll threads lately, all involving very cliche situations, with "what should I do" in the title, posted by new accounts, it's hard not to dismiss them.

And btw, it's "cue", not "queue".

Last edited by Ruth4Truth; 06-27-2014 at 09:59 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships