Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-05-2014, 09:30 AM

15,714 posts, read 21,073,381 times

Advertisements

Well I teach 8yr olds, they think of me more as a mom or caregiver than a sexual being.

Second, I can assure you I do not think of them as sexual beings either...no matter how old they are, and I would never dress nor act in a manner that would encourage them to consider me something other than their teacher/caregiver.

I know you were likely joking, however I prefer not to joke about something like that. I work in the public sector, there are folks in my community that post on the boards, and I do not ever want to give the impression that I even condone that type of behavior between a teacher and a student.

Old 08-05-2014, 10:37 AM

9,000 posts, read 10,180,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
I come home, shower, start relaxing, and I'm eating my dinner when i hear a strange noise, look up and there's a HUGE WASP above me. HUGE. I scramble out of my bedroom and go looking for ANYTHING that will kill this thing dead. I look hard and find my shoes, and a can of ****ing raid. It's not just any can of raid, it's a can of ****ing raid. I go back to my bedroom, point it directly at the giant wasp, and blast the **** out of it with ****ing raid. It fell instantly to the ground, where I lost track of where it went, but I kept blasting the air and the ground with raid, probably half the can, maybe more I don't know and I don't care, it was in my room and it needed to die.

I can't find the wasp. I don't know where it is, I don't know where it went. I looked for it in my room, but it's not there. There's no noise of it flying, which is good, but it might be crawling on the ground somewhere, and I can't find where it's moving. This Raid can has never been anyone's friend before, but right now it's the best friend I've ever had, ever. It needs to be dead somewhere, and I can't find it.
OMG!
I read this yesterday & laughed at your predicament.....
I was highly amused--
But this morning at the computer desk I got up to start working out & I suddenly see something moving-
OMG it was huge!
I ran to get something to kill it with-
But it was gone that fast!
IDK wtf it even is or WHERE it even is!
I won't rest til it's dead!!!

Old 08-05-2014, 03:02 PM

2,650 posts, read 3,012,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post
And evidently you don't understand mothers of young boys or either you are a masochist, since it seems like you are trying to provoke the opening of a can of verbal whooparse. I suggest you cease and desist this line of jarring. But since I suspect you are a masochist, you won't likely heel will you?
lol Yes, I was trying to get sixy riles up to see what she would have to say for herself. I'm like that, curious about people and whats inside of them. As for you Madam you will say what you want to say. Do not feel bad having done so, I have broad shoulders and I can carry this weight among many others.

@Sixy I do owe you an apology, of course you are in some respects a public servant and could never allow for a discourse along those lines however facetious. I am sorry. This place is hard and cruel and after a while I forget that a larger world exists with gentle people who have not been touched by all these things I see and do every day. There is no cow too sacred to have fun with here, I don't say this as excuse, only remark that it is... I apologize, I placed you in an unfair and inappropriate situation and I was wrong. I am mostly an outside cat and having been out for a long time I have to remember that here in this place I am inside and I must conduct myself accordingly. I will do better.

Old 08-05-2014, 05:26 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,073,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crabman1 View Post
lol Yes, I was trying to get sixy riles up to see what she would have to say for herself. I'm like that, curious about people and whats inside of them. As for you Madam you will say what you want to say. Do not feel bad having done so, I have broad shoulders and I can carry this weight among many others.

@Sixy I do owe you an apology, of course you are in some respects a public servant and could never allow for a discourse along those lines however facetious. I am sorry. This place is hard and cruel and after a while I forget that a larger world exists with gentle people who have not been touched by all these things I see and do every day. There is no cow too sacred to have fun with here, I don't say this as excuse, only remark that it is... I apologize, I placed you in an unfair and inappropriate situation and I was wrong. I am mostly an outside cat and having been out for a long time I have to remember that here in this place I am inside and I must conduct myself accordingly. I will do better.
I know you were joking Crabby...and thank you for your apology and for understanding.

Old 08-05-2014, 06:43 PM

4,005 posts, read 4,106,650 times
I just want to go on record as saying that the guys who lie make it tough for the guys wnho don't.

I'm sure the same can be said for women as well. I have seen and heard about women doing things that makes me not want to be in the same gender group.

Old 08-05-2014, 09:42 PM

3,009 posts, read 3,643,385 times

Gerry Rafferty - Baker Street (Long Version) - YouTube

This song hit home with me.

Old 08-05-2014, 09:48 PM

3,009 posts, read 3,643,385 times
Some of my coworkers are so lazy that I think Vampires do more during the day .

Old 08-06-2014, 04:22 PM

19,429 posts, read 15,248,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by krieger00 View Post
Some of my coworkers are so lazy that I think Vampires do more during the day .
Tell 'em, "You guys can bite me."

Old 08-06-2014, 04:53 PM

8,757 posts, read 9,466,255 times
seems the anonymous, nom-member, multi rep machine is back up and working again. Or, not completely impossible, they like me, they really, really, like me.

Old 08-06-2014, 05:11 PM

19,429 posts, read 15,248,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post
seems the anonymous, nom-member, multi rep machine is back up and working again. Or, not completely impossible, they like me, they really, really, like me.

Mine finally quit. I was actually getting sick of them. I kept thinking, They can't like this post that much, it's not that good. LOL.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships