Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 07:28 PM

2,365 posts, read 2,154,421 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJS99 View Post
Guys, it's a pretty simple dilemma.

Women who don't know you at all are likely to reject you.

Women who you know really well, you don't want to get rejected by 'cuz that'll mess you up.

So, the middle ground is women you kinda know, through maybe friends, meetup groups, work, fringes of social circles, etc. Most of those women are bound to reject you too, but the odds are a little better.

I have, on a good (or bad if you will) day run into a number of women who have rejected me. And if you get rejected by two or more women in the same clique/social group/meetup group/workplace, it'll get around and it's kind of embarrassing.

So, how do you deal with having multiple women who have rejected you in your semi-regular life?
When I was a very young lass, my granny sat me down to pass on some words of wisdom. This is what she said -

"Dont poop where you eat, my child".

Do not date co-workers, classmates, or anyone else in any social group that could lead to a situation of embarassment. Do not poop where you eat, my child.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2014, 07:53 PM

2,087 posts, read 2,853,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConeyGirl52 View Post
When I was a very young lass, my granny sat me down to pass on some words of wisdom. This is what she said -

"Dont poop where you eat, my child".

Do not date co-workers, classmates, or anyone else in any social group that could lead to a situation of embarassment. Do not poop where you eat, my child.
Ideal thinking.

But then men are left with cold approach and online dating.

Tough options.

Old 08-02-2014, 11:34 AM

148 posts, read 141,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
I'm gonna make this simple for you, so read carefully. If a woman rejects me, I won't talk to her again. I don't care if you think it's childish and I don't care if you think it's immature. My coworkers, friends, and boss like me so I'm not worried about that. Your opinion about my character and who I am as a person means absolutely nothing to me. If it's not in the workplace, I'm not obligated to speak to anyone I don't want to talk to. Is that clear enough?
My bet is you have no friends you sound a bit strange. The woman was scared of you with that attitude . you have zero chance with any woman, you have issues that need urgent attention. What makes you think your so attractive every woman should want to no you . They may be married or in a relationship or just think your a creep. dyslexic sorry

Old 08-02-2014, 12:31 PM

1,360 posts, read 1,696,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gspotfox View Post
My bet is you have no friends you sound a bit strange. The woman was scared of you with that attitude . you have zero chance with any woman, you have issues that need urgent attention. What makes you think your so attractive every woman should want to no you . They may be married or in a relationship or just think your a creep. dyslexic sorry
The back seat holier than thou keyboard "psychologist" is strong with this one.

Old 08-02-2014, 01:00 PM

148 posts, read 141,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaybirdX View Post
Worked it out on the first post, just sat back and let the hole get bigger.

Old 08-02-2014, 01:51 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,323,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gspotfox View Post
I almost cared about your opinion. Too bad I don't... I don't give two tosses if a woman rejects me. FYI, I've known my friends since childhood. You don't know me, quit acting like you do.

Old 08-02-2014, 01:53 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,323,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaybirdX View Post
The can keep attacking me all they want. I'm sticking to my views

Old 08-02-2014, 03:32 PM

2,954 posts, read 2,907,427 times
You have to aim higher, that's all. Women need to be the better looking ones in the relationship. You apparently are picking low fruit. I would suggest going after even more attractive women than what you've been doing. There success will be found.

Old 08-02-2014, 03:33 PM

346 posts, read 352,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansProof View Post
You have to aim higher, that's all. Women need to be the better looking ones in the relationship. You apparently are picking low fruit. I would suggest going after even more attractive women than what you've been doing. There success will be found.

So what happens if you're a good looking guy?

Old 08-02-2014, 03:58 PM

947 posts, read 1,188,978 times
If it's a stranger that rejects, who cares what they think since they don't know me -- perfectly fine if I never speak to them again.

But the thread is about being rejected by women you know. That's different. I could still talk to them, since they know what I'm about.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships