Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Would you leave someone because they were bad in bed?
yes 30 33.33%
no 15 16.67%
only if my partner wasn't willing to fix the problem 45 50.00%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2014, 10:42 AM

1,423 posts, read 1,394,634 times

Advertisements

Women if you want us to go "south of the border" please keep the area clean and with a decent smell.

One of the main reasons I don't go south on some cases (I love to go south of the border and for what I'm told I give an excellent performance down there) is because the thing smell like a seafood market.

I've noticed most women complain her man is not taking care of that area, but you gotta help us.

Hey for us men we need to take care of our Johnson as well. You don't want a barbed wire for the lady when she is giving us a BJ.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2014, 11:55 AM

1,205 posts, read 1,187,366 times
It depends on what kind of bad and/or if they are willing to work on it with me.

Incompatibility makes for bad sex often IMO but I've been lucky overall.

I did date a gentleman this year and the sex started bad and never got better. We didnt click that well in any area but he was pleasant and he seemed to like me so I kept trying. When you pick 'no sex' over 'bad sex' then it is time to go.

Part of the problem was he couldnt stay hard, he blamed it on the condoms since he wasn't used to them. It was too much effort the starting and restarting and it never improved. I feel pretty shallow over that BUT he was also selfish in other ways, like "Your orgasm? what's that?"

Anyway, 30 or so seconds where he gave it to me good was nice but couldn't sustain anything lasting.

Old 08-13-2014, 12:15 PM

624 posts, read 763,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by usamathman View Post
Stuff like this wounds men much deeper than you ladies will ever know.

I have had 2 friends go through similar issues.

After getting dumped they went on a sex fest.

Screwed over so many women in hopes of easing the pain.

Like I said earlier.

Situations like this happens alot.

Makes a man turn into a real jerk.

Very Similar To What Happens When A Women Puts Up An Emotional Wall After Being Hurt & Disappointed By Men.

Some of you ladies should think about this the next time you complain about men not being "chivalrous" towards you.
You and your buddies aren't as 'nice' as you think you are. Jest sayin'

Old 08-13-2014, 12:18 PM

7,235 posts, read 7,040,258 times
I'd be very uncomfortable with my brother discussing my sex life much less judge me for having standards for it, anyone else?

Old 08-13-2014, 01:01 PM

1,205 posts, read 1,187,366 times
Quote:
After getting dumped they went on a sex fest.

Screwed over so many women in hopes of easing the pain.

does that work? I find hurting those that hurt me does not make me feel better at all. Makes me hurt some more on top of the other hurt.

I am asking respectfully in a non-judgey way. Truly. Just, does this work?

Old 08-13-2014, 01:20 PM

41,936 posts, read 36,974,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by magpiehere View Post
does that work? I find hurting those that hurt me does not make me feel better at all. Makes me hurt some more on top of the other hurt.

No, the pound town things is widely practiced by guys and girls, but it really rarely helps.

Can be a lot of freaking fun though.

Old 08-13-2014, 01:31 PM

36,529 posts, read 30,871,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantabridgienne View Post
I'd be very uncomfortable with my brother discussing my sex life much less judge me for having standards for it, anyone else?
My brother and I have never had a problem talking about our sex lives. Even my son has told me more than I really wanted to know about his, but its not like we go into the explicit details.

To answer the OP yes I would break up with someone over continued bad sex. Although sex is not everything, sexual compatibility is an important part of a romantic relationship for those who are sexual.

I like what one poster said about when you would choose no sex over the bad sex.

And I think a couple gals and I must have had sex with the same guys.

Old 08-13-2014, 01:35 PM

8,779 posts, read 9,454,139 times
If they where beyond all repair and incapable of learning or caring to learn....probably.
But, that signals a much larger issue than "just" sex...so it writes itself in to nonexistence

If it was a physical incompatibility it wouldn't be much of a relationship from the get go..if you don't do it for me because of reasons out of your control it's a general incompatibility.

Old 08-13-2014, 02:52 PM

1,423 posts, read 1,394,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by magpiehere View Post

It's "the nail fix a nail on top" so to speak. Most likely guys bang hookers or engage on meaningless relationships to "ease" the pain.

For women it's more complicated perhaps they just want a "friend with benefits" thing as a way of taking out the pain.

But really you are hurting yourself all over.

The best way is to move on, date normally and have fun doin' normal things. If you control your emotions, you will always find peace.

Old 08-13-2014, 03:05 PM

7,400 posts, read 6,371,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
I've stopped seeing guys for this. Life is too short, IMO, and somethings are unteachable. I haven't been with many men who won't do oral, but what I consider "bad in bed" is not being perceptive enough to be able to adjust what he's doing. One guy did foreplay way too hard, stabbing at me like he was pressing a radio button, and it hurt. I told him I like it softer, but after a few seconds he'd go right back to his way. It was like "this is my method, my only method, and I'm not capable of tailoring anything to you as an individual." At one point, even though I tried to be positive (saying "I love it like THIS, and taking his hand and showing him, vs "not so hard!") he got mad at me, saying his ex liked it that hard, and implying something was wrong with me for not liking it.

With a person like that, there's just no chemistry, we don't mesh, and there's no point continuing.

I also consider a guy not good in bed if he is very passive, and the confidence to take charge in the bedroom really can't be taught or faked, either.
My sentiments as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships