Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2014, 08:30 PM

48,530 posts, read 34,851,331 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonBeam33 View Post
I will take him down.
Darn straight!

OP, first your situation will probably never change due to your mindset; and second, you have to stop viewing women as sooooo different from men. How do you talk to a woman? Just like you would talk to a guy. You shouldn't even know if you want to date her UNTIL you talk to her. How else would you know if you have interest or compatibility?

It's working for millions of people, so you know it's you, not the actual action of asking women out.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2014, 08:33 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,841,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by augiedogie View Post
Some men have to do a lot of work to get a date and pursue a woman. Women get to just sit back, wait for the offers to come and and then pick the one they like best. Quite a difference.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Hardly. Most women have to work at it, too. Or else resign themselves to life without companionship for long stretches. Or both.
actually ruth he has a point, if he is stupid and tries to maul every woman he meets. augie i keep saying it isnt the fact that you approach a woman, its all in HOW you approach her. if you go after her like every other guy she has ever met, you are going to get shot down and deservedly so. but if you approach her with confidence and respect, and treat her like a proper lady should be treated, and dont try to force anything on her, and keep it interesting, she will respond positively to your approach.

i tease all the ladies here in good fun, because i am confident in myself, and in them to have a sense of humor, and sometimes i cross a line a bit, ok sometimes i not only cross the line, but i erase it redraw it further down the road, and then obliterate that line completely. but i do it in steps, and again its all in good fun.

one more thing, i also have a lot of respect for the ladies, and i back off when they tell me to. so again, approach with respect and confidence, and see better results with women.

Old 08-17-2014, 08:35 PM

48,530 posts, read 34,851,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post

i tease all the ladies here in good fun, because i am confident in myself, and in them to have a sense of humor, and sometimes i cross a line a bit, ok sometimes i not only cross the line, but i erase it redraw it further down the road, and then obliterate that line completely. but i do it in steps, and again its all in good fun.

one more thing, i also have a lot of respect for the ladies, and i back off when they tell me to. so again, approach with respect and confidence, and see better results with women.

In other words, you are yourself and treat women with respect..... and..... imagine it..... like people.

And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 08-17-2014, 08:39 PM

346 posts, read 351,884 times
Quote:
Hardly. Most women have to work at it, too. Or else resign themselves to life without companionship for long stretches. Or both.

Not true. Since most women get approached on some level, you don't have to work at getting approached.

Old 08-17-2014, 08:40 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,841,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
In other words, you are yourself and treat women with respect..... and..... imagine it..... like people.

yep. i try to treat women like real people instead of the goddesses they truly are.

Old 08-17-2014, 09:57 PM

102,211 posts, read 107,904,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dig In View Post
Not true. Since most women get approached on some level, you don't have to work at getting approached.
Not true. Most women rarely get approached. Most women are average to below-average, so their best chances are to try to meet people by joining groups, clubs, activities, etc. They don't get approached in public or at parties, or wherever guys do their approaching. And bear in mind, a lot of guys are too shy or too passive to approach anyway.

Old 08-17-2014, 09:59 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,306,679 times
I've seen a lot of men get rejected. Some guys at my college don't initiate contact with women at all. Just going by what I see.

Old 08-17-2014, 10:01 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,306,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonbeam3 View Post
LOL you're kidding right? Women are nearly never receptive

I don't understand how relationships happen, I really don't
To be honest, I don't either lol.

Old 08-17-2014, 10:06 PM

346 posts, read 351,884 times
Quote:
Not true. Most women rarely get approached. Most women are average to below-average, so their best chances are to try to meet people by joining groups, clubs, activities, etc. They don't get approached in public or at parties, or wherever guys do their approaching. And bear in mind, a lot of guys are too shy or too passive to approach anyway.

Not true. Most women "don't count" attention from undesirables. Most women absolutely do get approached. Maybe not as soon as they leave the house and all day long, but they do get approached. CD is not representative of the real world. There's no way I(as a guy) gets approached more than the average woman. Not possible.

Old 08-17-2014, 10:10 PM

102,211 posts, read 107,904,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dig In View Post
Not true. Most women "don't count" attention from undesirables. Most women absolutely do get approached. Maybe not as soon as they leave the house and all day long, but they do get approached. CD is not representative of the real world. There's no way I(as a guy) gets approached more than the average woman. Not possible.
We've already had this conversation on another thread. But rest assured, women know women better than guys do. We know our gf's don't get approached, even by undesirables. Life for a lot of single women is pretty mundane and uneventful.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships