Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2014, 08:49 AM

1,850 posts, read 3,018,680 times

Advertisements

I was in the cafe this morning sitting with 3 other women. Of course they started talking about singlehood and what they MUST have in a man.

Now, let me make this clear---I have no issues with fat women. None. I've dated a few fats girls. No big deal to me.

The fat girl placed emphasis on the importance of a man flossing 3 times daily and how having a healthy mouth adds years to your life. I'm okay with this requirement.

But she never once mentioned anything about here very obvious "weight issues". She did mention how much she likes food and loves to eat all kinds.

I find it very odd how people can set the bar for others but keep it low for themselves. Being healthy should be a holistic approach.

This a a great example of my people ARE and STAY single.

Old 08-19-2014, 08:54 AM

41,936 posts, read 37,007,908 times
Liking to want to be with and kiss someone with good oral hygiene is a high bar that keeps people single.

Got it. Thanks.

Old 08-19-2014, 08:55 AM

14,078 posts, read 16,624,388 times
People can be hypocritical. What else is there to say?

Old 08-19-2014, 08:55 AM

2,134 posts, read 3,044,874 times
So what? There are plenty of fat & ugly men who want a beautiful woman on their arm. The world is full of hypocrites.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocco Barbosa View Post
I was in the cafe this morning sitting with 3 other women. Of course they started talking about singlehood and what they MUST have in a man.

Now, let me make this clear---I have no issues with fat women. None. I've dated a few fats girls. No big deal to me.

The fat girl placed emphasis on the importance of a man flossing 3 times daily and how having a healthy mouth adds years to your life. I'm okay with this requirement.

But she never once mentioned anything about here very obvious "weight issues". She did mention how much she likes food and loves to eat all kinds.

I find it very odd how people can set the bar for others but keep it low for themselves. Being healthy should be a holistic approach.

Old 08-19-2014, 08:57 AM

4,575 posts, read 5,196,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
Liking to want to be with and kiss someone with good oral hygiene is a high bar that keeps people single.

Got it. Thanks.
Once again, I agree with this post. If you're going to kiss and have sex with someone, surely you want them to be clean, and not have any fungus, bo, infections, gum disease, etc.

Being fat isn't healthy, but it's not unclean either. And you don't know this women. not all big people are big because they sit around eating all day. Some do actually have medical issues which results in their weight. Or this woman could be working on her weight, but that wasn't the topic you heard them discussing. And who knows, maybe she likes being big, so she doesn't see it as a flaw. You never know.

Old 08-19-2014, 08:57 AM

For the record, I do think she sounds unreasonable. I don't floss three times a day.

Old 08-19-2014, 08:58 AM

20,770 posts, read 19,995,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocco Barbosa View Post

You ARE aware, that a lot of CD internet nerds are overweight and single, right?

Better buckle up, you will get lots of angry responses.

Old 08-19-2014, 08:59 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,965,061 times
Maybe it bothers her when there is food in a guys teeth, ya know going to waste.

Old 08-19-2014, 09:00 AM

41,936 posts, read 37,007,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
For the record, I do think she sounds unreasonable. I don't floss three times a day.

Yeah, I brush 3 times, but only floss once. It does seem a bit extreme, but doubt it is a dealbreaker.

Old 08-19-2014, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
Maybe it bothers her when there is food in a guys teeth, ya know going to waste.
LOL...now that we're on this topic, I have been grossed out by food stuck in teeth. Guys should look in the mirror more often.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships