Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-02-2014, 08:16 PM

6 posts, read 5,132 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MogwaiLover217 View Post
yep that is exactly my point so obviously social awkwardness will hurt men more than women
yes it will, imo a socially awkward male is a _________

I like a man who is confident and can take charge. Also this thread is weird women only approach men when the man has a high market value and all this ude seems to have going for him is his looks

I need more than looks to approach a man lol plenty of good looking broke dudes with no job or car
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2014, 08:19 PM

6 posts, read 5,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MogwaiLover217 View Post
OP, has it ever occurred to you that it is socially acceptable for girls to be passive in the dating scene? you don't have to actively search for a partner like guys do

this is true but if the dude is good looking , has money , is famous you are competing with hundreds of other women, he is not like the guys who post on this forum desperate for attention from one women and complaining about being friendzoned.

I always loved guys like that dudes who had a flock of women around them , I like to be the one girl they chase. The mystery women that has them wanting more

Old 09-03-2014, 03:08 AM

1,418 posts, read 1,269,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utopiansociety View Post
because real manly masculine men do take intiative , I don't understand how western white men moan and complain about feminism but then act all girly and want a women to pay for dates, approach them etc most of these guys are loser bums

lol that's why I date older guys , and black men im tired of all this feminine im scared to approach a women talk I see from young white guys.
Maybe there is science behind that

Old 09-03-2014, 08:11 AM

1,724 posts, read 1,604,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Maybe he's tired of all that attention, and wants a girl who can relate to him in a more down-to-earth way. I knew a guy once who fit the description you gave, but he hated all the flirty, giggly stuff. Try to find out what his interests are, what clubs or activities he's involved in, and see if you can be a part of it, and get to know him that way.
As much as we have a reputation for being just all about sex and physical stuff, we all (both genders) often crave something deeper.

If a guy gets laid easily, but rarely has a deep conversation with a woman who is interested in him as a person, he may crave that, too.

Don't take that to mean that sex won't be on his mind (it will), but we're not as shallow as we're made out to be, either.

Old 09-03-2014, 08:12 AM

1,724 posts, read 1,604,347 times
Quote:
because real manly masculine men do take intiative , I don't understand how western white men moan and complain about feminism but then act all girly and want a women to pay for dates, approach them etc most of these guys are loser bums

lol that's why I date older guys , and black men im tired of all this feminine im scared to approach a women talk I see from young white guys.
I'm a "western white man" and never acted feminine or expected a woman to make the moves.

I did have some issues when I was younger related to confidence in general, and having a bit of a poor attitude, but I got over that.

Old 09-03-2014, 08:42 AM

1,059 posts, read 1,209,259 times
Quote:

You sound like a keeper

Old 09-03-2014, 08:51 AM

There must be logic behind why taking initiave is a masculine thing

Old 09-03-2014, 10:56 AM

Is there any logic behind why taking initiative, making things happen is a masculine behavior?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships