Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-27-2014, 02:11 PM

1,418 posts, read 1,270,092 times

Advertisements

I wonder what makes a girl want to approach a guy when it is the sperm that chases the egg and not the other way around? just a sarcastic wonder
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2014, 02:18 PM

22 posts, read 29,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
STOP THINKING LIKE THE OTHER GIRLS!!!!!!!! you are going to HAVE to be different if you are going to be noticed by this guy. if not you are just just be another boring giggly little girl who is willing to drop her clothes at his request.

like i said you have to find out what his hobbies are, what he likes to do, where he likes to go. and then YOU have to learn about these hobbies, sports, what ever. for instance, if you wanted to get close to me, you should know something about automobiles, and i mean more than just where to put the gas in and how to steer the car. you need to know something about the mechanics of the car, and something about vehicle dynamics, and even about auto racing. knowing something about football is also a plus.

so find out what his hobbies are, maybe he like basket weaving, or ballooning, or flying, or what ever.

again you have to be different and stand out from the crowd of giggly little girls who just want to get next to him. you have to show him that you are more mature, that you dont just worship him because he is a hunk. think about the guys that chase you around like puppy dogs. its the same thing.
Yes I will try tomorrow, I just have to find him since I don't always see him.

I wonder if it's something the other girls know about him though, like his interests or something, that makes him especially tempting?
Sometimes it almost feels like he stands around waiting to be approached, then is taken home to a girl and asked to have sex with her, without taking any initiative at all himself, but I find that a little weird.
But maybe that's something that happens to a lot of guys at my school, just because everyone is especially eager for sex.

Old 08-27-2014, 02:25 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,885,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily98 View Post
Yes I will try tomorrow, I just have to find him since I don't always see him.

I wonder if it's something the other girls know about him though, like his interests or something, that makes him especially tempting?
Sometimes it almost feels like he stands around waiting to be approached, then is taken home to a girl and asked to have sex with her, but I find that a little weird.
But maybe that's something that only happens to a guy at high school?
i assume that you are college age, or late high school age. and if that is truly the case, then the girls are hanging around him just like the guys hang around the hot chicks hoping to get noticed. and if you have that issue at all, then you know just how the guy feels with all the girls chasing after him. he is likely bored with them because they are too easy, and giggly.

be bold with him. next time you see him, ask him to lunch. just be mature about it. if you two have a class in common, not one you are in together, but one that you both take, say a math class, or say english lit, for example. tell him you would like his help with that class, or any class on your schedule for that matter.

Old 08-27-2014, 02:38 PM

Quote:
i assume that you are college age, or late high school age. and if that is truly the case, then the girls are hanging around him just like the guys hang around the hot chicks hoping to get noticed. and if you have that issue at all, then you know just how the guy feels with all the girls chasing after him. he is likely bored with them because they are too easy, and giggly.

be bold with him. next time you see him, ask him to lunch. just be mature about it. if you two have a class in common, not one you are in together, but one that you both take, say a math class, or say english lit, for example. tell him you would like his help with that class, or any class on your schedule for that matter.
Okay thanks, that seems like a great idea.
I guess it also makes him feel proud because he is helping me out. ^^

Yeah well, but why are looks more important to a lot of girls in high school than a few years later?

Old 08-27-2014, 02:40 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,885,040 times
Quote:
Okay thanks, that seems like a great idea.
I guess it also makes him feel proud because he is helping me out. ^^

Yeah well, but why are looks more important to a lot of girls in high school than a few years later?
hormones, plain and simple.

Old 08-27-2014, 02:42 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,365,602 times
Quote:
Hehe well, if he wants me to do it then why not? ^^
But I am too shy for that. xD
If youre hot, it shouldn't be that hard to get his attention.

Drop your books/papers in front of him and bend over slow (don't bend your knees) look at him while picking it up. Hopefully, he'll help you pick them up

Old 08-27-2014, 02:45 PM

Quote:
hormones, plain and simple.
Yeah, I guess a lot of those girls just spot him and think he looks hot, then only care about trying to convince him to have sex with them, and thus start flirting and giggling in his presence and asking him for dates over and over no matter how uninterested he seems?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
If youre hot, it shouldn't be that hard to get his attention.

Drop your books/papers in front of him and bend over slow (don't bend your knees) look at him while picking it up. Hopefully, he'll help you pick them up
Haha that sounds kind of dirty.
But I admit that I have used cleavage and tight clothes (which I like anyway) deliberately just to excite him.
I haven noticed that most of his admirers also wear cleavage all the time, maybe they also try to excite him that way.

Old 08-27-2014, 02:55 PM

1,059 posts, read 1,209,388 times
Quote:
There is a guy at my school who is insanely attractive - tall, beautiful face and a big muscular body, pretty much - and I have been checking him out a lot, but I am too shy to approach him.
And also, girls flirt with him and approach him like all the time - there's almost always someone staring at him or flirting with him or trying to talk to him - so I am afraid he might have a huge ego as well (although he doesn't seem cocky or anything), and he has probably had sex with several of them (why wouldn't he? it's extremely obvious that he turns them on a whole lot and make them shy and giggly).
How can I get a guy like him?
It feels like it would be really hard, since there are so many other girls he can choose from.

You don't! Lower your standards.

Old 08-27-2014, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdizo916 View Post
You don't! Lower your standards.
Eh, a lot of guys think I am very cute as well, I guess I would be about an 8/10 or so.

Old 08-27-2014, 03:07 PM

1,418 posts, read 1,270,092 times
so the OP is only 16?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships