Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2014, 03:10 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,868,361 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
They think they do, but they don't lol.
They do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hivemind31 View Post
Most women give, what they feel, are very obvious signs. Those women don't understand men. Minus the offense factor, they're the female version of guys who send dick pics. They simply don't understand (or care) what the other gender wants and base their approach/interaction based on their own desires.
Some ladies care.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2014, 05:10 PM
MJ7 MJ7 started this thread

6,221 posts, read 10,737,395 times
Quote:
I feel pretty much the exact opposite. Sure, they CAN be fun. But so can outgoing women, and I don't have to goad THEM into having a good time.

Extraversion is one of those qualities that, while not all-encompassing, can simply make life easier. You see it with all sorts of traits.

As an example: you'll see men talking about how "all women want is money". And it's not true. But with all other factors being equal, it certainly doesn't hurt to have a few bucks. That broke guy might be pretty awesome...but he's no more likely to be so than a rich guy simply by nature of being broke. It's the same with an outgoing personality..shy people CAN be fun, but they're no more likely to be fun than an outgoing person simply because they're shy.

Undoubtedly, there are those few outliers on both points (this is the internet, after all) who will insist otherwise. But they'll represent a very loud, yet very insignificant minority.
Great post, rep.

This is pretty much the way I feel, but as another poster said below this post, I should give it a chance and I will (I won't be getting my hopes up though).

Old 11-04-2014, 08:12 AM

4,613 posts, read 4,795,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post

Some ladies care.
I never said that some didn't. What I said is that MOST women either don't understand OR don't care. The ones that do both are the ones that will have the most success, and least likely to come on here complaining that "men don't notice the signs".

Old 11-04-2014, 07:30 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,868,361 times
Quote:
I never said that some didn't. What I said is that MOST women either don't understand OR don't care. The ones that do both are the ones that will have the most success, and least likely to come on here complaining that "men don't notice the signs".
Very true.

Old 11-04-2014, 07:43 PM

833 posts, read 657,867 times
OP if your preference is to go for girls that are go getters then it is simple, just don't go for those girls that hesitate in initiating contact.

Each person is different. Some might be turned off if a person of opposite sex comes across as too forward. Personally I don't believe in role stereotypes. Women should be free to do what they wish to do and same holds true for men.

Old 11-04-2014, 08:09 PM
MJ7 MJ7 started this thread

6,221 posts, read 10,737,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoast_CA View Post
OP if your preference is to go for girls that are go getters then it is simple, just don't go for those girls that hesitate in initiating contact.

Each person is different. Some might be turned off if a person of opposite sex comes across as too forward. Personally I don't believe in role stereotypes. Women should be free to do what they wish to do and same holds true for men.
I agree with your first sentence. I'm not sure what role stereotyping is, but if you think I do that I would say I do not. I like a woman that is not scared to make contact, that is all. I've thought about this now for the last few days and my conclusion is that I shouldn't waste my time, because in the past I have already done so.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships