Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2014, 05:26 PM
MJ7

6,221 posts, read 10,737,395 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tht1guy View Post
You know those types of women who CRAVE attention. I hate those types. I ignore them, turn my head and walk in shame. HOW DARE YOU!!! ok im getting off subject. anyways my manager is alot like that. Shes not extremely hot but shes above average defenitley. Im ike craving her!! NON stop ( the 8 hours i have with her). Im not some pathetic guy who cant say hi, i can talk, hell id have the balls to kiss her but shes my manager and married but the guy is less than desirable. Im not asking how do i get in her pants or how to talk to her. Im asking YOOUU. If there were no rules how far would you go? to get her attention. what would you do? And please tell me im not the olny one who has a hot manager!
I agree with the bold part, the rest is a recipe for sexual harassment in the workplace. I would suggest you go out with your boys and find yourself another woman, preferably one that isn't your boss.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2014, 05:34 PM

1,324 posts, read 2,013,319 times
Quote:
you guys are such babies !!! no risk takers ?!?!? and to rego00123 working at a hotel well....... i dont know LIVING LIFE you know the types of people there are im not saying this because i dont know because is if i wasnt sure I WOULDNT BE SAYING IT!!! Im fully aware of the fact that i dont know here but speaking in a general term when you see someone do something more than once then thats who they tend to be.!!! Im not guessing thats what she likes i know FIRST HAND.
haha, OP your last post is barely intelligible.

anyway, go for it! women are attracted to men who have ballz. you may crash and burn at your own risk, but it's your life after all.

i'm definitely a guy who take chances, but i do it intelligently in accordance to my own situation.

and these days, measured drama is my preference over unexpected outcomes, especially when it involves my platform for maintaining and managing my personal life. but i know there are lots of guys who live on the margins yet pull many women. in my case, however, i've invested way too much time, energy and resources in my career and livelihood to achieve my current status, a status that works for me in connecting with women, along with affording me a quality of life that's consistent with my expected living standards. gone are the days of waking up trying to figure out how to make ends meet, so i'm not that keen in doing the climb again.

good luck, keep us posted!

Old 11-12-2014, 05:35 PM

3,793 posts, read 4,602,043 times
If it was a temp job or a summer job when I was in college or something like that AND I was sure the interest was mutual, I might go for it. If it's a long-term job I want to keep or one that's important to my career path, NO WAY. Attractive women come along more often than good job opportunities, at least for me.

Old 11-12-2014, 05:36 PM

8,779 posts, read 9,454,139 times
Quote:
you guys are such babies !!! no risk takers ?!?!? and to rego00123 working at a hotel well....... i dont know LIVING LIFE you know the types of people there are im not saying this because i dont know because is if i wasnt sure I WOULDNT BE SAYING IT!!! Im fully aware of the fact that i dont know here but speaking in a general term when you see someone do something more than once then thats who they tend to be.!!! Im not guessing thats what she likes i know FIRST HAND.
Define attention seeker.
What does she do that makes you think she craves attention?

Someone who craves attention from others or buddies around with her staff isn't nessarily looking to have flings. It is just a sign of being extroverted in nature.

I could barley make sense out of this post btw

Old 11-12-2014, 05:38 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,251,824 times
Quote:
You know those types of women who CRAVE attention. I hate those types. I ignore them, turn my head and walk in shame. HOW DARE YOU!!! ok im getting off subject. anyways my manager is alot like that. Shes not extremely hot but shes above average defenitley. Im ike craving her!! NON stop ( the 8 hours i have with her). Im not some pathetic guy who cant say hi, i can talk, hell id have the balls to kiss her but shes my manager and married but the guy is less than desirable. Im not asking how do i get in her pants or how to talk to her. Im asking YOOUU. If there were no rules how far would you go? to get her attention. what would you do? And please tell me im not the olny one who has a hot manager!
Her husband is less desirable to you but apparently not her.

Keep your personal feelings out of the work place and focus on your job which is what you get paid to do.
Ask yourself if your pay check is worth continuing this "hot for manager" fantasy.

Old 11-12-2014, 05:46 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,955,675 times
Quote:
I'm detecting another attention seeker.

You are in no place to label anyone a baby. It is exactly my previous risk-taking behavior that tells me to tell you ... get over yourself.

These days the possibility of losing a job is not worth screwing with.

Old 11-12-2014, 07:40 PM

2,146 posts, read 3,062,186 times
If she's turned on by men who know how to punctuate and write coherently, you're sunk.

Old 11-12-2014, 07:55 PM

7,081 posts, read 8,947,145 times
Messing around with a co worker is ill advised, coming on to your married manager would be a stupid thing to do, let's say you got fired over it, think you would get a good reference?

Old 11-12-2014, 08:02 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,868,361 times
*putting on my bib*
I ain't touching any married person.

Old 11-13-2014, 06:32 AM

678 posts, read 698,012 times
This is for nearnorth im 21 years old ill be going to school next year i work at hotel so technically im not taking this job seriously. this isnt on my "Career Path" this is just a job to pay the bills until i go!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships