Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-06-2015, 12:59 PM

378 posts, read 441,686 times

Advertisements

when I hugged her last night.

She moaned in pleasure.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2015, 01:15 PM

6,548 posts, read 7,280,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
Hint to guys: Cleaning our car thoroughly makes us VERY happy!
Make sure the care is on top condition as I wouldn't want her to end up on the side of the road with a car that doesn't run.

Old 02-06-2015, 01:17 PM

20,764 posts, read 19,976,767 times
I get little funny video messages from my guy. And notes. And he walks my doggy. Cleans my car and motorcycle. Looks up stuff for me. Buys me a phone charger because I keep forgetting mine at home.

It's just been two months, so if he keeps the effort up for a while longer, that would be great.

Old 02-06-2015, 02:12 PM

11,157 posts, read 14,006,045 times
Lately I've been leaving on the living room fire place when I leave for work. Shortly after I leave my wife gets up and kicks the little people out the door for school and once the dust settles on her morning she can curl up by the fire nice and warm.

Old 02-06-2015, 02:21 PM

8,779 posts, read 9,454,139 times
Nothing really spefic

I'll cook a meal for her if she is running late so she has something when she comes home.
She would do the same for me.
I will clean up after her occasionally if I happen to be on the way to the garbage anyways to save her the trip.
Again something she would do the same.

Very small things constantly that add up over time.

I never really think of them as doing somethig that furthers my realtionship status, I just do them becuase I know they will be appreciated and I know she would do the same for me.

Old 02-06-2015, 02:23 PM

19,429 posts, read 15,248,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowftbll View Post
Lately I've been leaving on the living room fire place when I leave for work. Shortly after I leave my wife gets up and kicks the little people out the door for school and once the dust settles on her morning she can curl up by the fire nice and warm.
Lol. ("The Pioneer Woman" calls hers the little "punks." )

Nice to be warm in the morning.

~~~

We have tandem parking here and it's a PITA (first-world problems) and my SO will switch the cars around by himself so I don't have to. He'll even offer to do it when we get home from somewhere and we're both there in the one car, but I'd be too ashamed to let him do it then, lol.

Old 02-06-2015, 02:23 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,955,675 times
Quote:
OMG THIS IS ALL I ASK.

Old 02-06-2015, 02:41 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,171,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rego00123 View Post
Nothing really spefic

I'll cook a meal for her if she is running late so she has something when she comes home.
She would do the same for me.
I will clean up after her occasionally if I happen to be on the way to the garbage anyways to save her the trip.
Again something she would do the same.

Very small things constantly that add up over time.

I never really think of them as doing somethig that furthers my realtionship status, I just do them becuase I know they will be appreciated and I know she would do the same for me.
Same here - nothing specific. Things that I can recall -

Driving to the train station where he parks his car (with the little ones in my car - I left our car on and the heat on) - to dig out his car when we had a snow storm while he was at work so that he wouldn't have to spend the time doing it late at night when he got back to the train station.
Leaving a fake spider in places where he will find it to try to scare him. We go back and forth with this - it's one of our favorite things right now. We've never succeeded in scaring each other but it's fun to try!
I try to have a good meal waiting for him when he comes home every night.
Letting him sleep in while I take care of the kids or letting him take a nap when he has let me sleep in(we both do this for each other - it helps keep us happy!).

Mostly, I tell him that I love him and just try to take care of him the best I can so that he knows it's true.

Old 02-06-2015, 03:10 PM

17,624 posts, read 17,682,949 times
Quote:
When we can afford to leave our current home for a better home, I'll happily clean both our cars. I'll spend at least one day off work to clean our cars no less than once a month. Gentle car soap wash and vacuum once a week. Gentle wax, clean all glass surfaces, apply protective material on headlight lenses to help prevent oxidation from sunlight, and interior detailing about once a month. I find doing this relaxing. Where we live currently, there is no covered parking and our parking pad isn't paved. Single car wash results in walking in soft mud. We take our cars to the car wash (either coil operated wand wash or drive thru wash). I do change our air filters, change wiper blades, and top off washer fluid.

Old 02-06-2015, 06:55 PM

10,930 posts, read 11,727,236 times
Listen what your partner says and don't reply until she asks a question.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships