Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-10-2015, 12:05 AM

321 posts, read 372,403 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiannative91 View Post
okay well technically i did not sleep with anyone but we did exchange some raunchy photos and I myself do consider that as cheating. but how do i tell the person i am in a relationship with

we have been together 8 months and its just i dont know how i would do this.......
i feel terrible, dirty, nasty and i didnt even physically sleep with anyone
its a shame i dont know why i did this

i'm afraid to tell because in the past accusations of cheating have been made and messages have been seen and things became so physical we got into a fist fight which resulted in me with a black eye and bloody nose

should i end this relationship??
If you're going to tell him, you might as well end the relationship, yes. And really, if he's physically abusive, you should end the relationship whether you're going to tell him or not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2015, 06:09 AM

128 posts, read 106,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UC18 View Post
If you're going to tell him, you might as well end the relationship, yes. And really, if he's physically abusive, you should end the relationship whether you're going to tell him or not.
i told him and he hit me
actually gave me a black and blue on the side of my face i am officially done i need help and i need to be a lone until i learn to appreciate who i am as a person and i learn to bring something into any relationship i am in

i need to learn to love myself

Old 02-10-2015, 06:12 AM

49,927 posts, read 59,955,675 times
Quote:
i told him and he hit me
actually gave me a black and blue on the side of my face i am officially done i need help and i need to be a lone until i learn to appreciate who i am as a person and i learn to bring something into any relationship i am in

Quit playing around and go to the police.

Old 02-10-2015, 06:15 AM

2,846 posts, read 2,971,216 times
Quote:
i told him and he hit me

Well, at least you lived to tell this incredible story.

Whoever on here told her to tell him is to blame in my opinion. Knowing good well enough she isn't stable at this point.

Old 02-10-2015, 06:16 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,706,825 times
She would have done it anyway.

Old 02-10-2015, 06:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
Quit playing around and go to the police.
no i just want to be done completely no traces of this in my life at all

i am so hurt because i have done so much just last night he had an injury on his wrist (prior to hitting me) and even so i took care of him and bandaged his wrist as i tried to leave he prevented me from leaving and i shoved him and he punched me on the side of my head so hard i literally saw a light flash

i dont think i deserve this but i need to stay away from it i always come back because yes i love him and we have been through a lot but i have had enough my own parents have never hit me like that

Old 02-10-2015, 06:20 AM

4,575 posts, read 5,192,716 times
Quote:
i told him and he hit me

Well least he didn't do worse. When you hadn't logged on in a while, I figured something had happened. Thankfully you were dead or in the hospital like I figured.

And yes, you need to tell your parents exactly what happened, get protection from this guy, then start looking over your life and figuring out what you want out of it, and being more logical in making choices and learning to embrace and enjoy life without being reckless about it.

So staying out of relationships and working on yourself and building up your confidence is a wonderful idea.

You say you go back because you like him. But why like a man who treats you worse than a dog? Is it because you don't think you'll find better? Or you hate being single? or is the sex just really good? In any case, you have to decide if your love for him is so unconditional that you'll let him beat you forever, because he will long as you're with him. If you have been together so long, and he hasn't learned to not hit you, or has no problems hurting you, he doesn't love you. I mean, why batter and bruise someone you loved?

So, you have to learn to walk away, and mean it. because going back won't make things better, and he'll keep treating you like crap long as you allow it.

Last edited by HappyRain; 02-10-2015 at 06:30 AM..

Old 02-10-2015, 06:23 AM

1,423 posts, read 1,394,634 times
Never tell...better yet, don't cheat.

Trust will never ever be the same.

Old 02-10-2015, 06:24 AM

49,927 posts, read 59,955,675 times
Quote:
no i just want to be done completely no traces of this in my life at all
That's impossible if you don't get help.

You will carry all of it with you. It will affect every relationship you try to have. If you don't get counseling, you will repeat this.

Old 02-10-2015, 06:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaChocolate View Post
Well least he didn't do worse. When you hadn't logged on in a while, I figured something had happened. Thankfully you were dead or in the hospital like I figured.

And yes, you need to tell your parents exactly what happened, get protection from this guy, then start looking over your life and figuring out what you want out of it, and being more logical in making choices and learning to embrace and enjoy life without being reckless about it.

So staying out of relationships and working on yourself and building up your confidence is a wonderful idea.

You say you go back because you like him. But why like a man who treats you wrose than a dog? Is it because you don't think you'll find better? Or you hate being single? or is the sex just really good? AIn any case, you have to decide if your love for him is so unconditional that you'll let him beat you forever, because he will long as you're with him. If you have been together so long, and he hasn't learned to not hit you, or has no problems hurting you, he doesn't love you. I mean, why batter and bruise someone you loved?

So, you have to learn to walk away, and mean it. because going back won't make things better, and he'll keep treating you like crap long as you allow it.

what is sick is that whole time he hit me and knocked me to the floor he video tapped me on the floor tried to get me to confess that i hit him first when i never hit him i shoved him away from the door because i wanted to leave
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships