Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2015, 12:31 PM

33 posts, read 28,672 times

Advertisements

have you ever feel lonely in a relationship ,if you had ,what did toy do?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2015, 02:03 PM

6,319 posts, read 7,242,978 times
Yes of course but most mature people realize that they cant look to OTHER people to fill the void.

You will be lonely/alone at some stage in your life, no matter WHO you date or marry.

Smart folk get used to it, in fact, learn to ENJOY being alone.

Old 02-09-2015, 02:09 PM

how, give me an acvice please.

Old 02-09-2015, 02:10 PM

1,636 posts, read 3,166,650 times
Yes and no. Sometimes it's because you're with the wrong person, other times it's because you're not trying hard enough. People forget they still need to try and build the excitement after the initial thrill is gone!

My fiance and I try and do fun new things. It can be silly. Like some nights we will do a dumb pinterest craft, cook dinner together, or play a new video game. A few weeks ago we randomly decided to play chess together. It's those kinds of things that get your interest back in someone. The daily routine kills romance, even for the hottest of flames over time.

It's all about effort.

Now if you have NOTHING in common, I don't see how that can work. I know a lot of people trying to fool themselves into thinking these kinds of relationships will work. I don't see how. I'm not talking you have to do everything together, but common ground is pretty much a requirement.

Also, talking is important to bond. You can buy "topic" books from any bookstore (or amazon). They are filled with random questions and are fun to sit down with your partner and talk. Meaningful conversation a few times a week is a healthy relationship builder. It's best if this isn't about work, the kids, or stress. Pick something new that will make both of you THINK and have some healthy debate. For example, do you think aliens exist? I don't know!

I've also noticed serving my fiance makes me a happier woman. I don't mean always cooking dinner and cleaning, but something simple like making his coffee every morning or putting his socks away when he meant to do it himself. Taking care of each other is important.

Old 02-09-2015, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emma emma View Post
how, give me an acvice please.
Develop your own life, thoughts, persona, environment, interests, hobbies, friends.

Make a life OUTSIDE your relationship.

Folk who bring NOTHING to the table apart from clinginess are almost doomed to be lonely, abandoned, and rejected...they are so easily replaced.

Old 02-09-2015, 02:14 PM

i ve done hard enought,believe me.i don t feel like anything is getting better.he is so hard to get, to understand and i can rich to his soul .he doesn t like to do anything.

Old 02-09-2015, 02:15 PM

1,636 posts, read 3,166,650 times
So what's your question? You have done everything you can and he is clearly not interested.

Sounds like it's time to leave?

Old 02-09-2015, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindersslipper View Post
Develop your own life, thoughts, persona, environment, interests, hobbies, friends.

Make a life OUTSIDE your relationship.

Folk who bring NOTHING to the table apart from clinginess are almost doomed to be lonely, abandoned, and rejected...they are so easily replaced.
thanh you ,you are so right,but he doesn t alow me to do this things

Old 02-09-2015, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emma emma View Post
thanh you ,you are so right,but he doesn t alow me to do this things
perhaps you could spend your time improving your grasp of English.

Old 02-09-2015, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmw36 View Post
So what's your question? You have done everything you can and he is clearly not interested.

Sounds like it's time to leave?
i am whith him since i was 17 ,34 now, we have a son ,and go were,i just feel like i am dead inside
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships