Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-03-2015, 03:58 PM

4,043 posts, read 2,717,644 times

Advertisements

Love reading these!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2015, 09:46 PM

5,874 posts, read 10,541,963 times
This is a great idea for a thread

My boyfriend is by far the sweetest, most affectionate person i ever met. He is so tender and so affectionate, that probably people who seen his dislpays of affection for me would think he is "too much". But im that way too. I love love love being affectionate and all over eachother all the time.

He is attentive, a gentleman, always thinking about my needs, he cooks for me, brings breakfast to bed, goes pick me up in places if they are too far. He likes to take care of me, and he does all kinds of things for me, and he makes me feel LOVED, more than anyone i ever met.

He is hard working : he is a teacher and a pilosophy investigator. He is always studying, studying, preparing himself more and more for his classes, he is responsible and determined, hes got drive. Sometimes is hard to find that in 29 y/os.

He is reliable: he is such a good friend, son, relative. Like when his aunt is having a problem with his divorce, hes there to console, he helps his cousins with trouble in high school, he is there for his friend. He is such an attentive person.

He is sweet! completely sweet and adorable

man, im so luck i have him in my life, i should read this everytime i pick on him for something small and stupid
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships