Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-11-2015, 12:40 AM

23,652 posts, read 14,033,266 times

Advertisements

Your dating partner of the time, be it boy or girl, invites you to dinner out at their place in the country. They've made it clear before that bed games are out of the question in the relationship. If it turns out that a guest has had too much wine or is too tired for the return trip, they'll offer them a guest room to spend the night in, but it is separate beds for all.

So, are you likely to accept their invitations for them to cook for you?

Just considering my situation, way of life as I plan how to build my house......out in the country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2015, 01:26 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,881,435 times
i would accept, for sure.

Old 03-11-2015, 03:33 AM

1,754 posts, read 2,470,309 times
Awesome. I would trade my Old Yeller dog for a home cooked meal and a horned toad.

Old 03-11-2015, 04:42 AM
YAZ

7,708 posts, read 14,099,330 times
I'd accept & bring lots of wine.

Can I stay for breakfast?

Old 03-11-2015, 04:54 AM

23,652 posts, read 14,033,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YAZ View Post
I'd accept & bring lots of wine.

Can I stay for breakfast?

A and B

A: You're like my mother who often got me to stay the entire weekend by suggesting "just one more meal".

B: How "I, Claudius" of you, bringing your own wine.

Old 03-11-2015, 06:07 AM

41,936 posts, read 37,016,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TamaraSavannah View Post
Your dating partner of the time, be it boy or girl, invites you to dinner out at their place in the country. They've made it clear before that bed games are out of the question in the relationship. If it turns out that a guest has had too much wine or is too tired for the return trip, they'll offer them a guest room to spend the night in, but it is separate beds for all.

Just considering my situation, way of life as I plan how to build my house......out in the country.

So a platonic friend (it isn't dating if if the physical is out of the question) invites you to dinner and you're asking if I would accept and if I'd let them crash if they drank too much?

Of course.

Old 03-11-2015, 06:45 AM

2,826 posts, read 3,996,860 times
Ummmm yes I'd go. Country cooking is awesome and hopefully we'd get to pop off a few rounds in the backyard after. I'd have no problem with this.

Eating a dinner with a FRIEND and crashing on a spare bed/couch after drinking too much sounds like a normal time to me. I caps "friend" because w/o bed games there is no relationship imo.

Old 03-11-2015, 06:49 AM

36,588 posts, read 30,921,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TamaraSavannah View Post

I'm confused. Are you concerned that you will have difficulty dating if you move to the country or if you aren't ready for sex or if you cook?

Im not sure anyone would turn down a good home cooked meal. Some people may be turned off if you live out in the boonies. The sex part might be the biggest hang up but if your date cant respect your views on sex then you are probably not compatible.

Old 03-11-2015, 06:59 AM

9,408 posts, read 13,749,779 times
I'm also confused. What does inviting a friend over for a home cooked meal and allowing them to crash the night after too much booze, got to do with how you're planning to build your house

Old 03-11-2015, 07:10 AM

16,960 posts, read 17,363,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
I'm also confused. What does inviting a friend over for a home cooked meal and allowing them to crash the night after too much booze, got to do with how you're planning to build your house
Lol, the questions people ask around here
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships