Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2015, 12:53 PM

2,704 posts, read 1,831,065 times

Advertisements

I haven't read the other thread, but I derive a lot of pleasure from looking at my husband. He has a nice head of hair, beautiful blue eyes, a deep voice that makes me melt and a strong body to top it all off. He wears shorts a lot and I am always admiring his legs. I like watching him walk. I think I am a "leg person".

I really love his hands and feet too. They are very attractive to me. Oh, and I can't forget to mention his forearms and his buttocks, which are works of art! LOL.

This might sound odd, but since we married he has gained a little weight and has a belly now. I even like his belly, I don't mind it one bit. In short, I guess I have to say that I love everything about him and I find him attractive from head to toe. I just want to eat him up!

I suppose, in answer to the OPs question about my life being more "fulfilling" due to his attractiveness. I suppose that it is, simply because I take so much pleasure in it. I'm a visual person, maybe more than average.

Last edited by Butterflyfish; 03-23-2015 at 01:09 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2015, 01:11 PM

207 posts, read 226,575 times
Yes... it matters.

To an.extent.... he needs to be attractive and different enough that I dont feel threaten by his looks. Give me a tall 6'1+, with an average body with a masculine but not handsome face.... over a supermodel man. He cant be so handsome that I feel ugly.

But short males are not my type.... just no. I prefer 6'2-6'6. Ill go as high as 6'8... but most of the time.they are ugly.

Even 6'0 is short to me...... but this is just.enough for booty call.

And no to wimpy guys... weak guys... not enough money... for relationships.

Old 03-23-2015, 02:19 PM

20,764 posts, read 19,972,298 times
Haven't read the other thread.

My bf has a hot body and a handsome face.

Most of my exes were chubby or just generally average or below looking. I was okay with their appearance and didn't want to be superficial.

But since I have this hot piece of a$$, I am loving to look at it and tell him that every day. I hope it doesn't make him arrogant. That's the best part - he doesn't know how attractive he is so he gets a bit embarrassed when I keep telling him he is cute.

It is very fullfilling to me to look at him when he has his leather suit on and sits on a bike. Or when I see him walk somewhere. Or when people look at us when we walk somewhere. Or just sit next to him and see his veins popping out of his arms. Hell, I even like when he farts and makes a funny face!

Even my male coworkers and the cleaning lady complimented me on him when they saw a pic on my desk.

Very fullfilling. But I would love him just as much if he would be half as hot or gained 50 lbs.

Old 03-23-2015, 03:36 PM

1,505 posts, read 1,810,547 times
I can not believe that any woman would think such. What do looks have to do with how a husband treats his wife and how fulfilling her life is with him?

Old 03-23-2015, 06:46 PM

2,704 posts, read 1,831,065 times
Perhaps it depends on how you describe the word "fulfilling". Looks don't have anything to do with how he treats me, but his attractiveness adds a lot to my enjoyment of him; I find him very satisfying to look at.

I've been in relationships where I overlooked things that I didn't find attractive (beards, for instance) and I don't consider them deal breakers per se. But it's nice to be with someone whom you find completely irresistible.

Old 03-23-2015, 07:11 PM

1,324 posts, read 2,013,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Spin off from the attractive wives thread.

Just curious what the ladies with good looking husbands feel?

(Fyi I feel looks don't matter.)

interesting thread, but not really sure if it's the same question as the other thread, i.e., physical attraction versus overall attraction..... cuz we should all know by now that men and women see attraction of the opposite sex from different perspectives.

Old 03-23-2015, 07:15 PM

290 posts, read 214,372 times
Reading this thread...i really wish I had been born 6'0 feet plus, with a full head of hair, strong body and blue eyes. Dating would have been pretty much 2nd nature..too bad a lot of people dont win the genetic lottery.

Old 03-23-2015, 07:37 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,860,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Clean View Post
interesting thread, but not really sure if it's the same question as the other thread, i.e., physical attraction versus overall attraction..... cuz we should all know by now that men and women see attraction of the opposite sex from different perspectives.
Also does a hot husband give them fulfilling life?

Every realist knows it doesn't.

Old 03-24-2015, 09:01 AM

16,200 posts, read 23,045,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kCity33 View Post
Reading this thread...i really wish I had been born 6'0 feet plus, with a full head of hair, strong body and blue eyes. Dating would have been pretty much 2nd nature..too bad a lot of people dont win the genetic lottery.
Likewise, even though I'm past 6 feet in height, honey colored eyes and have a nice skin tone, I still have a long way to go to be good looking. Yes I'm handsome due to my height, but facial features like out of alignment healthy teeth and being overweight brings that down for me. I have been trying to change that in recent years but loosing weight, building up my physique and getting my teeth fixed. Even though I'm decently educated and have no to low debts and for now healthy plenty of women that I come across do not want that in a for the mean time. I found out that women really want these days is good looking man. Someone to put a smile on their face and keep them emotionally happy through attraction. Not all women are like that, but a good few are. I had woman tell me that she has to be sexually attracted to someone and that how she could not be into me, yet she was not even pretty herself and a fat pig. I laughed at her for saying that.

I have a close friend of mines, he has a good looking face is about 5 10 or 5 11 and always has girlfriend and constantly cheats on his girlfriend when opportunity arises. He is a very good looking man and women all the time approach him or even online message him, yet he has nothing to offer them, but women do not mind. I used to be very jealous of him because he gets plenty of women.

On the flipside if I was really good looking and a woman wanted to marry her for my good looks? I would have to say that she opened flood gates. I would constantly cheat on her when I have chances and even may treat her like crap. Why? Because she is powerless and captivated by my good looks. I know of plenty of situations where women take men for their good looks and relationship turns out sour. One married guy really good looking, no one knew he was really gay, over weight wife was devastated. I already know of two such relationships where a good looking husband cheats with other women, picked up HIV and gave it to their wives by accident, and another where a good looking husband with no job dragged his wife into debt and her her car to pick up women were one of the women in the car got into an car accident resulting in nasty lawsuit. So ladies if your husband or boyfriend is really good looking and highly attractive, hold on to him tight, real tight and don't let him out of your sight. Believe me if I was good looking an amazingly attractive I would cheat all the time and run amok like an elephant.

Last edited by Bronxguyanese; 03-24-2015 at 09:10 AM..

Old 03-24-2015, 10:56 AM

922 posts, read 1,111,898 times
My DH is very handsome and I have always been powerfully attracted to him but I don't think that his being that way is what "fulfills" me as a wife- it's just a bonus. He was actually about 60 pounds heavier when we got married and he even carried that well- he's one of those guys who can carry weight and still look great.

On the flip side, having a handsome husband can be somewhat hazardous, as other women, married or not, have the tendency to stare at him and make fools of themselves. Example: we were celebrating our youngest daughter's b-day a few weeks ago at a local restaurant and I noticed that we had about 4 different waitresses attending our table. One took our order, one brought drinks, one brought appetizers and one brought dinner. The one who brought the drinks BLATANTLY bent over in front of him (I'm talking less than a foot away and staring right at him) and showcased her boobs to him, with our daughter's sitting right next to him . I couldn't believe it and cleared my throat and stared her down pretty hard and she didn't come back. The audacity of some women astounds me to no end- what was that little skank going to accomplish from that display? As if my husband was going to hunt her down and give her his number or something and they'd have a torrid affair? Dream on, wh%re.

Anyway. Like I said, having a handsome husband does can be hazardous sometimes
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships