Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2015, 09:39 AM

750 posts, read 644,078 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
If I never hear the stupid ass phrase "thirsty" when talking about guys being desperate, I'll sleep well....
Thirsty, desperate, or any other word to describe it. Point remains. Even ugly girls have things on easy streak.

4,575 posts, read 5,191,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseLikeAnyOther View Post
I get approached maybe once a month and it's never by someone I would consider dating. And I'm by no means average looking. Maybe you should stop watching movies and actually take a look around at the world. The grass isn't greener on the other side. Just because she has a lot of options doesn't mean they are good options or that they will treat her well. It's better to be single than to be with someone who will end up breaking some part of you. I can't tell you how many drop dead gorgeous girls I know who have had some pretty awful experiences in love.
Same here. Looks are subjective. So I can't say if I am hot or average. I definitely don't think ugly, but who knows lol. But I don't get approached just by leaving the house. Last time I was approached was by a bum old man over a year ago. I assume he was a bum. If not, he was just sloppy as hell then, and didn't seem to take care of himself.

I have had guys interested. For sex, if nothing else. lol And none of them were guys I cared anything for. Thug wannabes, slobs, pants hanging off butt, gold teeth, stay around trouble, etc. I would rather not be approached than by those types of guys. At least with not being approached, there's no hassle. And i'll take peace over a bad option any day. One of said options I had to get my brother to make leave me alone.

9,588 posts, read 5,842,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyTangerine View Post
You forgot the free dinners, carriage rides and sheikhs constantly sending us expensive jewelry.

Old 03-29-2015, 09:40 AM

15,714 posts, read 21,070,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEDALLOKUYA View Post
Thirsty, desperate, or any other word to describe it. Point remains. Even ugly girls have things on easy streak.
Maybe lower your standards then? There is someone for everyone.

Old 03-29-2015, 09:42 AM

52,269 posts, read 52,686,640 times
Quote:
There is a major disconnect that a lot of young men have.

They think women have men chasing after them... yeah, some do, but there are plenty of fat ugly broads that don't have men clamoring after them.... this is a fact and I wish men would let up on the fallacy that all women have men at their easy disposal...

It just isn't true... plenty of women have trouble getting mens attention.

Old 03-29-2015, 09:42 AM

19,429 posts, read 15,244,219 times
So, OP, you're just going to answer the men and/or anyone who agrees with your viewpoint, huh?

lol

Old 03-29-2015, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseLikeAnyOther View Post
I get approached maybe once a month and it's never by someone I would consider dating. And I'm by no means average looking. Maybe you should stop watching movies and actually take a look around at the world. The grass isn't greener on the other side. Just because she has a lot of options doesn't mean they are good options or that they will treat her well. It's better to be single than to be with someone who will end up breaking some part of you. I can't tell you how many drop dead gorgeous girls I know who have had some pretty awful experiences in love.
Guess how many times your average guy gets "approached" in a year. Even with your pedestrian numbers, it's easy 8 times that of your average male counterpart.

My views are not from movies sweetheart. I watch the world quite well, and when I say world I mean world having been to 20+ countries. Done nothing but traveled the world the past 6 years after University. Doesn't matter what country or continent I am on. It's all the same.

Options are always better than no options.

Women get hurt because they are not great at picking between all their options.

Old 03-29-2015, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
There is a major disconnect that a lot of young men have.

They think women have men chasing after them... yeah, some do, but there are plenty of fat ugly broads that don't have men clamoring after them.... this is a fact and I wish men would let up on the fallacy that all women have men at their easy disposal...

I just isn't true... plenty of women have issues get men's attention.
Fat ugly broads have many pursuers as well, namely fat ugly dudes. Hell even a lot of normal non fat black dudes love big women.

If they make a dating profile it will be flooded as well, just with a different subset of men.

Old 03-29-2015, 09:49 AM

52,269 posts, read 52,686,640 times
Quote:
Fat ugly broads have many pursuers as well, namely fat ugly dudes. Hell even a lot of normal non fat black dudes love big women.

If they make a dating profile it will be flooded as well, just with a different subset of men.
Whatever....... I can see I'm not going to crack the shell of reasoning with you... you've got your mind all made up already...

Old 03-29-2015, 09:49 AM

19,429 posts, read 15,244,219 times
You're a real charmer.

It's all starting to make sense, lol...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships