Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2015, 05:54 AM

4,471 posts, read 9,836,582 times

Advertisements

How old are you? If I had to guess, I would say about 19 based on your word usage.

FWIW sometimes drunk women will hit on my dad, who is a friendly guy. My mom and I think it's kinda funny. He always tries to get away, but we refuse to save him bc we think it's kinda funny. This has only happened like 4 times.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2015, 05:59 AM

9,196 posts, read 7,234,127 times
People do stupid **** when they are drunk, and he probably had no clue how she got there and how to make her go away. It's happened to my husband before, and he stands there giving me this deer-in-the-headlights look, imploring me to come rescue him. Now, if he had disappeared to a dark corner with her, yeah I'd be pissed... but even then I wouldn't pull the shrieking jealous wife schtick.

Old 06-18-2015, 06:12 AM

15,074 posts, read 10,105,001 times
I don't think there is a reason to get upset.

Old 06-18-2015, 06:12 AM

16,960 posts, read 17,345,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkmax View Post
WOW. Something DID happen. And, I've been drinking since I was 14 (not something to brag about, but truth!), and I know how to control myself when I've been drinking. That means that no matter how much I have, I still know that I'm married, and I still know better than to let someone put their hands all over me. I guess some of y'all are swingers or something.
Lol.

Personally, I would have gave that woman 5$ for the lap dance and just called it a good night out (let's do it again) But that's just me.

Old 06-18-2015, 06:36 AM

16,905 posts, read 16,130,561 times
How were you two getting home?

Old 06-18-2015, 06:45 AM

745 posts, read 801,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkmax View Post
WOW. Something DID happen. And, I've been drinking since I was 14 (not something to brag about, but truth!), and I know how to control myself when I've been drinking. That means that no matter how much I have, I still know that I'm married, and I still know better than to let someone put their hands all over me. I guess some of y'all are swingers or something.
Nothing happened. Your husband removed himself from the situation as gracefully as he could have without making a scene.

You seem very insecure... WOW!

Old 06-18-2015, 07:17 AM

3,125 posts, read 3,024,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainroosty View Post
How were you two getting home?
The sober DD that I mentioned in my OP took us home.

Old 06-18-2015, 07:18 AM

176 posts, read 189,651 times
Maybe her actions didn't have anything to do with your husband personally. Any other man would have been treated the same way most probably. What do you know about her and her lifestyle? She might have even been thinking about you two, not only him, because no sane woman would that to a man in front of his wife. Or maybe she used to be a prostitute?

It sounds as if you wanted your husband to react as a woman would. Have an immediate total reaction of rejection, but I'm not sure if men feel so strong about being touched without their permission as women do or if they feel traumatised when that happens. Maybe they dislike it, but I doubt they experience it as something painful, humiliating and infuriating as women do.

He doesn't see the big deal because it wasn't traumatising for him, he didn't feel like he was being ''raped'' as you could have felt in a similar situation, but he should be able to relate to your feelings , apologize and help you get over this. I agree with you, that must have been a very unfair experience, but you have to give yourself some time and try to overcome it. There are lots of animals out there, men and women, who don't respect someone's physical integrity, and you cannot let something like this ruin your days.

Old 06-18-2015, 07:25 AM

2,146 posts, read 3,062,186 times
Yes, this whole situation is screaming class. Stop drinking so much and grow up.

Old 06-18-2015, 07:41 AM

1,178 posts, read 1,361,090 times
I have to disagree with most of the responses here.
You have this drunken woman grinding on your husband's private parts and basically propositioning him while he is bouncing her up and down.....all in front of you?
What's he doing when not in your presence?
I'd be upset as well.
And the responses saying you are the one with the problem? Wow!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships