Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-06-2015, 11:24 AM

102,211 posts, read 107,904,670 times

Advertisements

I think this thread isn't about dating a foreign woman so much as it's about dating someone who's already in a relationship. The fact that she's foreign doesn't have anything to do with it. The same situation could come up when meeting a summer intern, or something.

Old 08-06-2015, 11:40 AM

9,196 posts, read 7,232,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
OP, I hate to break it to you, but it's not always about you. Women often wear matching underwear. It's not just a special-occasions thing. And waxing? it's summer. Maybe she spends a lot of time by the pool on weekends.

Just giving you a reality check. Otherwise, go for it, if you don't mind the inevitable goodbye when she goes home to her bf.
Yup. Always have to have nice matching undies, just in case I get into an accident of some sort. I don't want hospital personnel (or kidnappers, if that's the sitch) laughing about mismatched underwear and an overgrown bush.

OP: remember the encounter fondly, and move on. Unless she had some sort of open arrangement with her boyfriend, you smashed it with a cheater.

Old 08-06-2015, 11:46 AM

10,379 posts, read 10,917,022 times
She's have a short time fling while she's here visiting in America.

Old 08-06-2015, 12:35 PM

44,359 posts, read 20,063,008 times
This thread is closed. Remember, folks, that we do not allow relationships threads about race or ethnicity, nor about dating foreign women or men. However, OP, I think you've gotten some valuable input about your dating a woman who is already in a relationship.
Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships