Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2015, 11:30 AM

102,212 posts, read 107,931,771 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsjr091891 View Post
That was definitely a typo and I didn't even notice I put 22 since I didn't proofread I turn 24 next month
My apologies
You turn 24 next month? So you're neither 22 nor 24 right now?

Sorry, OP, but the details of your story on this thread sound too sensationalist to be believable. However, if it's true, it sounds like you may have been molested at an early age. On one of your other threads, you said you've already tried therapy. How did that turn out?

Old 08-08-2015, 11:32 AM

2,071 posts, read 2,210,701 times
Quote:
That was definitely a typo and I didn't even notice I put 22 since I didn't proofread I turn 24 next month
My apologies
Having sex with young men has not seemed to help. Try having sex with older men, the validation will last longer.

Old 08-08-2015, 11:33 AM

29,747 posts, read 34,396,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
You need professional help, OP. We're not psychologists here, we can't help you.
And if you're for real, you need to make sure your birth control regimen is solid and that you get tested for STIs regularly.

Old 08-08-2015, 11:50 AM

2,625 posts, read 3,414,988 times
Quote:
I have never been able to commit in a relationship because I am constantly seeking male attention
I feel good about myself when I have sex with multiple men or when many men desire me

I just want to change but no matter how hard I try I cant
Quote:
It's very true I feel good about myself when i have Sex with many different men it makes me feel wanted

I love attention from men just sexual attention
Quote:
It's the only time and way I feel good about myself
My last relationship I cheated on my boyfriend more than 10 times
Besides the fact that, as others here have stated, being as you describe is not good for you over the longer run in your life (as to your self-esteem/self-worth issues):

It shouldn't have to be said (as I'd think it should be obvious to anyone if they take a moment or two to think about it) but I'll say it anyway: You also exponentially open yourself up to the risk of STDs/STIs (sexually transmitted diseases / sexually transmitted infections) being so sexually free and spreading yourself around to so many men. And know that some of these diseases/infections can be eventually fatal . . . or, if not outright fatal, they can result in sterility, various forms of cancer, and other undesired outcomes for you. And then, of course, the risk of getting pregnant (after all, birth control steps are not always effective).

And you also risk making some of these men jealous or rageful (i.e., having an understanding of a relationship with them and then cheating on them . . . and even cheating with multiple other men, as you stated it) and therefore risk getting yourself hurt or even possibly killed by any one of them.

Last edited by UsAll; 08-08-2015 at 11:59 AM..

Old 08-08-2015, 11:55 AM

2,625 posts, read 3,414,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snugglegirl05 View Post
fleetiebelle:

What is an STI?
"STI" stands for "sexually transmitted infection".

I only saw the term myself in very recent years (having only been familiar with "STD" as a term) and had to look it up through a web search.

Old 08-08-2015, 11:55 AM

29,747 posts, read 34,396,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snugglegirl05 View Post
fleetiebelle:

What is an STI?
sexually-transmitted infection. It's semantics (and the medical professionals can correct me if I'm wrong,) but someone with an STD generally exhibits symptoms, whereas a person with an STI doesn't even though they're infected with it. So people who think that they "look clean" can be playing with fire.

Old 08-08-2015, 11:58 AM

2,970 posts, read 2,770,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UsAll View Post
Besides the fact that, as others here have stated, being as you describe is not good for you over the longer run in your life (as to your self-esteem/self-worth issues):

It shouldn't have to be said (as I'd think it should be obvious to anyone if they take a moment or two to think about it) but I'll say it anyway: You also exponentially open yourself up to the risk of STDs/STIs (sexually transmitted diseases / sexually transmitted infections) being so sexually free and spreading yourself around to so many men. And know that some of these diseases/infections can be eventually fatal . . . or, if not outright fatal, they can result in sterility, various forms of cancer, and other undesired outcomes for you.
OP:

You are engaging in very risky behavior.

Do you really want to get an STD or an STI?

Old 08-08-2015, 12:03 PM

26 posts, read 15,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UsAll View Post

It shouldn't have to be said (as I'd think it should be obvious to anyone if they take a moment or two to think about it) but I'll say it anyway: You also exponentially open yourself up to the risk of STDs/STIs (sexually transmitted diseases / sexually transmitted infections) being so sexually free and spreading yourself around to so many men. And know that some of these diseases/infections can be eventually fatal . . . or, if not outright fatal, they can result in sterility, various forms of cancer, and other undesired outcomes for you. And then, of course, the risk of getting pregnant (after all, birth control steps are not always effective).

And you also risk making some of these men jealous or rageful (i.e., having an understanding of a relationship with them and then cheating on them . . . and even cheating with multiple other men, as you stated it) and therefore risk getting yourself hurt or even possibly killed by any one of them.
All of the sex I have is usually protected or it's [bleep]

Last edited by PJSaturn; 08-08-2015 at 11:57 PM.. Reason: Not PG-13.

Old 08-08-2015, 12:05 PM

12,585 posts, read 16,955,404 times
Quote:
I have never been able to commit in a relationship because I am constantly seeking male attention
I feel good about myself when I have sex with multiple men or when many men desire me

I just want to change but no matter how hard I try I cant
You have self-esteem issues.

Old 08-08-2015, 12:07 PM

26 posts, read 15,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert5 View Post
Having sex with young men has not seemed to help. Try having sex with older men, the validation will last longer.

I've tried older men the oldest man I've slept with was 56 but he was in amazing shape
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships