Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2015, 01:55 PM

6,129 posts, read 6,806,359 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by carnivalday View Post
I don't get why theres anything wrong with that. If it was at night and you were going to sleep, well yeah, that would be weird. But if it was during the day, yeah, get dressed, and go do something else. You didnt say if he had something else to do.
Look, if you have been dating someone for a month leading up to the moment where she feels comfortable enough to sleep with you, one would hope you would have enough sense to act like you actually give a crap about her as a person and not a piece off bootay you are now done with. That kind of thing is to be expected with one night stands, not someone you've been building a relationship with. If he/she took their time to get with you in a dating context they were expecting more than "okay, now get out of my bed" as a response. Yeesh.

Even if you have somewhere to go it is expected you will treat the person with more intimacy than that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2015, 02:23 PM

9,196 posts, read 7,227,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carnivalday View Post
I don't get why theres anything wrong with that. If it was at night and you were going to sleep, well yeah, that would be weird. But if it was during the day, yeah, get dressed, and go do something else. You didnt say if he had something else to do.
Depends. If you're FBs then it's not a big deal. If you're in a long term relationship and past the point of needing to impress each other. But the first time together, in what was presumably a romantic relationship, a little afterglow (and perhaps round 2) is customary.

Last edited by Ginge McFantaPants; 08-23-2015 at 02:33 PM..

Old 08-23-2015, 03:25 PM

4,575 posts, read 5,188,065 times
Well for this guy he is either a player, and now that he got his, he wants you to leave.

Or he was interested, then the sex sucked, or wasn't good as he hoped, so he was done after that.

Either way, his actions show he either doesn't care much for you, or he could be a person who just lacks the kind of intimacy some expect. I have even heard of some married couple where they have sex, then roll away from each other and go to sleep. No afterglow, basking. or snuggling. And least he folded your clothes, as opposed to throwing them at you when you came out.

No telling. But either way, you and this guy aren't a match apparently. But if it was only a few dates, not too much harm. least longer period of time wasn't devoted to him.

Last edited by HappyRain; 08-23-2015 at 03:37 PM..

Old 08-23-2015, 03:42 PM

424 posts, read 430,502 times
Hmm...a little bizarre to be sure. I'm guessing he was a two-minute commando with the sex and didnt exactly rock your socks off? Sounds like He probably has a small wee-wee, since he didnt want you to see him in the non-aroused state after sex. And he might have a little fetish with womens underwear and watching them dress/undress. Did he watch you undress before the sex too? I dont think there's really anything too wrong with any of this about him; lost of guys like watching a woman get dressed/undressed. I used to love laying in bed and watching my wife get dressed in the a.m.--she always had to get up earlier than me back then. The weirdest part of this cat's behavior is the laying out your clothes for you. If I was a woman and a dude did this it might be a deal breaker, if the sex also was lousy.
You never said: did he watch you get dressed? What was he like when he did this? Did he, like, orchestrate you getting dressed, telling yo to go slower or anything? This for sure would allude to a fetish for this. But that's a pretty harmless fetish I think.

Old 08-23-2015, 03:46 PM

20,726 posts, read 16,352,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fargobound View Post
It could be worse, he could have been stripping the bed for washing.

This is why I don't have one night stands at my place. Washing bedding is a PITA
I doubt many guys bother to wash their sheets after a ONS.

Old 08-23-2015, 03:49 PM

10,930 posts, read 11,717,447 times
I've never done that to a woman, but I have been "dismissed" shortly after sex by a number of one-night women.

Old 08-23-2015, 03:50 PM

102,188 posts, read 107,790,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notafan View Post
I've been dating a guy for a month and the most recent date was partially at his place. We had sex (for the first time) and once it was finished, I excused myself from the bedroom to go to the bathroom only to come back less than a few minutes later to find him fully dressed and....he had neatly arranged my underwear, bra and clothes at the end of the bed waiting for me to dress in them. He was just standing there with a weird smile. I was shocked and still am. It was extremely awkward. Needless to say, I left very shortly after that but I have never encountered such a hurtful and strange after-sex behavior.

This is more of a vent than anything, but if anyone can share any thoughts or words or anything, I would appreciate it.
If you feel weirded out or creeped out, go with your gut feeling. Move on to a guy who doesn't freak you out. There are plenty of guys out there who'd love to cuddle after sex. Or at least, roll over and fall asleep, lol.

BTW, what did you do at that moment? You could have asked why he was dressed, and gotten back into bed, inviting him for an encore. That way he wouldn't have had the satisfaction of seeing you dress on command.

Old 08-23-2015, 03:53 PM

10,137 posts, read 17,472,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
OP sorry that it happened to you, i have never done that to my ladies. in fact i always preferred that they stay naked, its more fun that way.

it sounds to me like he got what he wanted, and was done with you.
Exactly, are we missing some context because unless it was bad/awkward for him I don't know many guys that would do this.

Old 08-23-2015, 04:02 PM

102,188 posts, read 107,790,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notafan View Post
Extremely weird. I actually said "this is very weird" while dressing. Still very hurtful. You just don't expect for your clothes to be neatly assembled and ready for dressing when you get up to use the bathroom after being intimate with someone for the first time.
OP, I think there was something pervy about it, judging by the weird smile. I don't think it had anything to do with the quality of the sex. Or maybe he just figured he'd reached his goal of one more notch on his belt, and got a thrill out of throwing women out as soon as that's achieved. Did he say anything? My inclination, unless the vibe was too weird, would have been to ask what's going on, and gotten back into bed, and maybe asked him why he was dressed.

Oh well. So, he hasn't contacted you since then?

Old 08-23-2015, 04:09 PM

56 posts, read 106,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Southpaw View Post
Hmm...a little bizarre to be sure. I'm guessing he was a two-minute commando with the sex and didnt exactly rock your socks off? Sounds like He probably has a small wee-wee, since he didnt want you to see him in the non-aroused state after sex. And he might have a little fetish with womens underwear and watching them dress/undress. Did he watch you undress before the sex too? I dont think there's really anything too wrong with any of this about him; lost of guys like watching a woman get dressed/undressed. I used to love laying in bed and watching my wife get dressed in the a.m.--she always had to get up earlier than me back then. The weirdest part of this cat's behavior is the laying out your clothes for you. If I was a woman and a dude did this it might be a deal breaker, if the sex also was lousy.
You never said: did he watch you get dressed? What was he like when he did this? Did he, like, orchestrate you getting dressed, telling yo to go slower or anything? This for sure would allude to a fetish for this. But that's a pretty harmless fetish I think.
Yes, it was rather quick (more like 5 minutes), but these things happen so I would never judge based on one occasion.

He was already dressed and standing next to the bed when I came back into the bedroom, and no he didn't orchestrate my getting dressed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships