Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2015, 03:28 PM

102,188 posts, read 107,790,902 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meyerland View Post
Doesn't this apply to just about everyone seeking a relationship?
No, not by a long shot. (You sound like you just joined C-D yesterday!) I was thinking his post was refreshing--a welcome change from the posts that only talk about the requirement that a woman be "hot".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2015, 03:56 PM

1,178 posts, read 1,359,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacanegro View Post
My advice is just don't do it unless it is only for the short term (summer romance).

Your Libra will always be more concerned with themself over you. They will constantly flirt with any woman who gives them attention and will never remain faithful. Worst of all they will never be in a committed relationship so would make a very bad future husband.
I was married to a Libra for over 20 years and he was one of the most giving, caring men I have ever been with. I am not 100% sure he was totally faithful to me. I do know he was devastated that this Virgo was not to him and it almost killed him. He has remained in contact with me over the years, even though I hurt him terribly. I didn't deserve him!

So that pretty much throws that theory out the window.

Old 08-30-2015, 03:58 PM

1,823 posts, read 2,844,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacanegro View Post
My advice is just don't do it unless it is only for the short term (summer romance).

Your Libra will always be more concerned with themself over you. They will constantly flirt with any woman who gives them attention and will never remain faithful. Worst of all they will never be in a committed relationship so would make a very bad future husband.
This was my experience with a Libra man as well. Very into himself but tremendously insecure underneath that. A legend in his own mind, not in a cruel way, but basically obsessed with himself to the exclusion of others and usually of reality as well. Very wealthy, but unable to form REAL bonds with women, just after them for their looks. He wanted me to be the trophy wife but wasn't really interested with who I was as a person. He prefers fantasy over reality and runs from commitment.

Old 08-30-2015, 04:10 PM

5,413 posts, read 6,701,072 times
My...a new way to pigeon hole, judge and reject people because of a birth date!! I can't wait until someone starts complaining about how they won't go on a date with someone born when Uranus was in retrograde or something.

How about looking at the person you are actually dating?

Old 08-30-2015, 04:25 PM

1,838 posts, read 2,974,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletG View Post
My...a new way to pigeon hole, judge and reject people because of a birth date!! I can't wait until someone starts complaining about how they won't go on a date with someone born when Uranus was in retrograde or something.

How about looking at the person you are actually dating?
You are taking this waaay too seriously!

Old 08-30-2015, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shysister View Post
It's bunk and idiocy to consider relationships based on birthdates....it's not how thinking people have successful relationships.

Old 08-30-2015, 05:17 PM

474 posts, read 384,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletG View Post
It's bunk and idiocy to consider relationships based on birthdates....it's not how thinking people have successful relationships.
^
Exactly. Like the world needs additional forms of superficiality and discrimination. There aren't enough apparently.

Old 08-30-2015, 05:37 PM

1,823 posts, read 2,844,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shysister View Post
Agreed. It's just a way of looking at people, it's not meant to stereotype or write people off.

Old 08-30-2015, 05:56 PM

720 posts, read 500,385 times
To the extent that this is just for fun and it doesn't dictate how you treat people, I will say Libra men tend to believe in fairness and fair play. So, just remember that. Be fair. The Libra sign is the "scale", after all. The other thing to be mindful of, and I think this plays into what some others have said about Libra men being into themselves, is that Libras tend to be a bit detached. Checked out. They don't really like discord and conflict, so if it feels like there's going to be a disagreement, you mind find yourself in it alone. They can be temperamental, like, all-of-a-sudden, but yeah that's the two things I've noticed about Libras. Pretty even-tempered with good social etiquette, but they can be detached and occasionally temperamental. Oh, and materialistic. They like shiny stuff.

Old 08-30-2015, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stava View Post
Agreed. It's just a way of looking at people, it's not meant to stereotype or write people off.
A way to look at people is to look at a person.....their good points...their bad. Not arbitrarily assign traits based on what some idiot has written about a group of birth dates.

Look at the things said a male born during this time...they cheat, they are bad husbands, insecure, can't form realtionships...etc etc....

This isn't meant to stereo-type, judge and write people off???

Now, if all Libra males are such horrid humans...how come any of them born in that time frame are happily married?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships